MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mothra vs the pathetic losers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Mothra vs the pathetic losers
Nelson Baboon
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/253369588" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
MindMachine
Damn Nelson - that is righteous. Care to give a little breakdown on whats what? Besides the Mothra equation that is my favorite of yours in a long time (maybe the best yet).

Nice one. godzilla!
thetwlo
kinda sounds like the melodic raping of Yanni.
Nelson Baboon
MindMachine wrote:
Damn Nelson - that is righteous. Care to give a little breakdown on whats what? Besides the Mothra equation that is my favorite of yours in a long time (maybe the best yet).

Nice one. godzilla!

Thanks!! you mean, what equipment was used?

was mostly fenix + cocoquantus + violin + vocals. some fx afterwards.
MindMachine
thetwlo wrote:

In slow motion... If I ever meet you - drinks are on me.

Yeah - Thanks Nelson. You seem to have settled in nicely on those electronic instruments. Do you have any tracks that are more just processed violin? I would love to hear some.
Nelson Baboon
MindMachine wrote:
thetwlo wrote:

In slow motion... If I ever meet you - drinks are on me.

Yeah - Thanks Nelson. You seem to have settled in nicely on those electronic instruments. Do you have any tracks that are more just processed violin? I would love to hear some.

there are a bunch of them - but I can't remember which. And sometimes a violin is just a violin, and sometimes it isn't.....

There will probably be more up soon, since my new 9 string violin is finally ready.
Nelson Baboon
MindMachine wrote:
Do you have any tracks that are more just processed violin? I would love to hear some.

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2325132#2325132
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1