MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Methods for Mirroring video
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Methods for Mirroring video
f4c3v4lu3
Is everyone using the V4 for this? Any other mixers that have this capability? I'm trying to keep everything hardware based at this point.
Ginko
V4 is the best hardware device for video mirroring that I know - it actually has quite a few mirroring modes you can select from and you can get into some weird places by setting a different mirror mode on the two channels and fading between them.

We have a DV camera we use for video feedback that has a couple of effects including a basic vertical mirror - it's pretty useful

I think the Entrancer has some mirror effects as well, but they are no where near as easy to obtain as a V4
f4c3v4lu3
Yea....I've certainly pined after the few Entrancers that are listed FS - but hold off due to the cost.

I hadn't even thought to check built-in camera fx! I have a pile of DV and HDV cams that I use for live video mixing - will need to do some menu digging...
Ginko
I'll dig out the model number of our one at some point, everything is a bit buried as I am trying to finish 3 non video projects Dead Banana
f4c3v4lu3
Haha, no problem I certainly know how that goes...my 3trins has been buried on the bench for quite some time. Set the deadline to finish it before the end of August though! Hence the thoughts at how I want to re-organize my video mixing case and potentially swap some mixers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1