MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
STILL working on the logged out and session timeout issue - have a couple new strategies I'll be trying over the weekend. We will get this fixed! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the hassle.

Weevil jam (+ new jam)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Weevil jam (+ new jam)

bmot

3 minutes from a jam session with 2 Weevils. There are some awesome sweet spots to find in both bugs, but the 2015 version is definitely my favorite right now. The Delptronics gives it another dimension of possibilities.

Hopefully one or more people will find this interesting, let me know what you think

Edit: reuploaded in HD. New link below...

dadek

SlayerBadger! nice!

bmot

Thanks Dadek. The Weevils are crazy little critters, I really love using them. I'd highly recommend the Delptronics Bender Sequencer to other Weevil owners too

flippantminister

Great video. I miss my old 2009 Board Weevil. Foolishly sold it many years ago. Still have a WOM though- that thing is pretty great as well.

BugBrand

Oh yeah - cool stuff - especially with the Delptronics - really brings a lot to the party!

bmot

Slightly more developed jam this time, and I also managed to pseudo-sync the 2015 Weevil with a trigger by feeding the positive part of the trigger cable to the "0V" touch plate and the negative to "RM1". In fact there were quite a few different places I could have put them. There is so much to discover and try out with this Weevil, so happy to have one

chrisdermo

bmot wrote:
3 minutes from a jam session with 2 Weevils. There are some awesome sweet spots to find in both bugs, but the 2015 version is definitely my favorite right now. The Delptronics gives it another dimension of possibilities.

Hopefully one or more people will find this interesting, let me know what you think

Edit: reuploaded in HD. New link below...

This was totally awesome. I am definitely digging out my weevils and bender sequencers tonight..... It's been far too long! Also it's great to see / hear someone else rocking this combo.

bmot

Thanks Chris ! I've got a patchbay now, will soon try routing signals between the weevils using the patchbay, it will definitely make it easier to try different combinations. Some of the sounds I'm getting out of the weevils are now amongst my "best" synth sounds, such a little thing with so much to discover

chrisdermo

bmot wrote:
Thanks Chris ! I've got a patchbay now, will soon try routing signals between the weevils using the patchbay, it will definitely make it easier to try different combinations. Some of the sounds I'm getting out of the weevils are now amongst my "best" synth sounds, such a little thing with so much to discover

Dude, totally. I got rid of all my keyboard synths (Ive never gone modular) once I had an arsenal of weevils. I have a CL Tetrax as well now and I'll never look back! What sort of patchbay? Is it for breadboard jumpers?
Ive had all the component parts to re-build my massive boardweevil2012 (see my avatar) into a proper metal case with banana patchbay, two bender sequencers, massive touchboard and a spring reverb for about 2 years now, but it's such a massive undertaking and getting a custom enclosure made costs an absolute packet! One day though the dream will be realised....

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1