MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
STILL working on the logged out and session timeout issue - have a couple new strategies I'll be trying over the weekend. We will get this fixed! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the hassle.

Going rate for Blue bugs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Going rate for Blue bugs

bf

Sadly considering cutting pretty deep to fund a home.
With the Blues a thing of the past, is there a going rate for Blue systems now? I'm tring to figure pricing out. I'm initially thinking of keeping everything together.
Thanks

construct09

Retail minus 10%

radams

I'm finding sometimes at the original price, sometimes a little less. 10% less may be about right. Usually not higher than the original price.

GryphonP3

If you have LPGs, I WILL take them nanners

bf

I believe I have got to where I neeed to be and be able to rescue the bugs. Thank you for everyone who sent a PM, but it looks like I still have a case of the blues. Pun fully intended.

tron23

I recently paid about 15-25% more than their full retail plus vat for a few of the old blues. But I needed those badly and they still worth it for me. Guinness ftw!

radams

tron23 wrote:
I recently paid about 15-25% more than their full retail plus vat for a few of the old blues. But I needed those badly and they still worth it for me. Guinness ftw!

WOW - that seems a bit of a gouge to me. But it's a seller's market.

shady smiles

tron23 wrote:

A few years back I paid close to retail for a few of the rarer bits. In general though, it's been 90% across the board. To be honest, I'd be happy paying a bit extra for a few things -- if only I could find them!

radams

shady smiles wrote:
tron23 wrote:

A few years back I paid close to retail for a few of the rarer bits. In general though, it's been 90% across the board. To be honest, I'd be happy paying a bit extra for a few things -- if only I could find them!

I agree. Retail seems fair enough.

GryphonP3

shady smiles wrote:
tron23 wrote:

Agreed. I would happily pay a bit extra for some LPGs and VCA/Drives. Missing both of these from my system entirely :( would be much happier to have LPGs in my system than a few hundred quid in the bank. Still, years of search later, I cant find anyone wanting to sell them Dead Banana

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1