MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

Going rate for Blue bugs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Going rate for Blue bugs
bf
Sadly considering cutting pretty deep to fund a home.
With the Blues a thing of the past, is there a going rate for Blue systems now? I'm tring to figure pricing out. I'm initially thinking of keeping everything together.
Thanks
construct09
Retail minus 10%
radams
I'm finding sometimes at the original price, sometimes a little less. 10% less may be about right. Usually not higher than the original price.
GryphonP3
If you have LPGs, I WILL take them nanners
bf
I believe I have got to where I neeed to be and be able to rescue the bugs. Thank you for everyone who sent a PM, but it looks like I still have a case of the blues. Pun fully intended.
tron23
I recently paid about 15-25% more than their full retail plus vat for a few of the old blues. But I needed those badly and they still worth it for me. Guinness ftw!
radams
tron23 wrote:
I recently paid about 15-25% more than their full retail plus vat for a few of the old blues. But I needed those badly and they still worth it for me. Guinness ftw!

WOW - that seems a bit of a gouge to me. But it's a seller's market.
shady smiles
tron23 wrote:

A few years back I paid close to retail for a few of the rarer bits. In general though, it's been 90% across the board. To be honest, I'd be happy paying a bit extra for a few things -- if only I could find them!
radams
shady smiles wrote:
tron23 wrote:

A few years back I paid close to retail for a few of the rarer bits. In general though, it's been 90% across the board. To be honest, I'd be happy paying a bit extra for a few things -- if only I could find them!

I agree. Retail seems fair enough.
GryphonP3
shady smiles wrote:
tron23 wrote:

Agreed. I would happily pay a bit extra for some LPGs and VCA/Drives. Missing both of these from my system entirely :( would be much happier to have LPGs in my system than a few hundred quid in the bank. Still, years of search later, I cant find anyone wanting to sell them Dead Banana
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1