MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Vectrex projection too dim
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Vectrex projection too dim
SineBrave
Recently I did my first live performance on my cv-modded Vectrex, shot with a DSLR and hooked up to a digital orojector against a wall hung with a large sheet.

The results looked quite good, especially when the lights were low.

But when more lights on the performers were added, the smoke machine got cranked up (for the laser show) the Vectrex took quite a hit in visibility.

Any ideas? I'd love to keep using my Vectrex live, but unless I'm hosting my own shows I will need to find ways to work with other visual artists and stage effects.

Vectrex at Binary Society
waveglider
How about making a black fabric tent or something you can put around the Vertex/DSLR rig as a wraparound hood to keep out extraneous light?

Or was the video projection itself drowned out my the smoke?
SineBrave
waveglider wrote:
How about making a black fabric tent or something you can put around the Vertex/DSLR rig as a wraparound hood to keep out extraneous light?

Or was the video projection itself drowned out my the smoke?

I think the latter, really. It looks good the first set (you can see on the Instagram link I posted).

But the fabric tent is a great idea.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1