MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sung by a D-1000 choked with an F-1
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author Sung by a D-1000 choked with an F-1
Kujo
I just received an F-1 all the way from NY. Thought I'd pair it with the D-1000 ... they made love and I just watched them do it .

https://youtu.be/eeUclNuYIfM
albiedamned
Looks like you did more than watch. I saw you sticking your hands in there more than once.
Kujo
albiedamned wrote:
Looks like you did more than watch. I saw you sticking your hands in there more than once.

they're both legal. Dead Banana
weinglas
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SlayerBadger! The Agonizer!
Kujo
SlayerBadger!
weinglas wrote:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SlayerBadger! The Agonizer!
Steelshank
Yo Karl! I'm the guy that sold you the F-1! I didn't know you were on this forum woah Glad the pedal made it safely and that you're already putting it to good use. thumbs up
Kujo
Steelshank wrote:
Yo Karl! I'm the guy that sold you the F-1! I didn't know you were on this forum woah Glad the pedal made it safely and that you're already putting it to good use. thumbs up

Haha good to see you on here Craig ! screaming goo yo yes the Pedal made it and it's sounding might fine and it feels as good as new SlayerBadger!

Had to pay around 35euros in customs but didn't mind so much as I've been hunting for an F-1 for a while now . I already made a track and ran everything through it haha : [s]https://soundcloud.com/kujo-project/309c/s-zSfhk[/s]

Such a beast I love it ! we're not worthy
Steelshank
Man, import taxes suck! I even declared it as $100 USD to save you a few $!
I would have marked it even less had I known the fees would be so high!

Nice track! applause
metasonix
CHOKE IT! strangle it!! ha ha ha
Kujo
Steelshank wrote:
Man, import taxes suck! I even declared it as $100 USD to save you a few $!
I would have marked it even less had I known the fees would be so high!

Nice track! applause

yeah man it's a kick to the nuts here , they usually combine the value of the product with the price of shipping and add 21% to both combined to anything shipped from outside the EU! MY ASS IS BLEEDING

metasonix wrote:
CHOKE IT! strangle it!! ha ha ha

haha I've applied my Metasonix dialect with care ! SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1