MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Don Buchla interview - early Video Synthersiser
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Don Buchla interview - early Video Synthersiser
Cobramatic
You would all know by now of the passing of synth legend Don Buchla (RIP),
What I hadn't known of before was his designs for a Video Synthesiser back in the late '60's.

Over in the Buchla SubForum notmiserlouagain has posted a link to an article in which Don also talks about his video work. The article can be found here (with thanks and credit to the original poster) :
Don Buchla Interview transcript

I thought I'd repost the article here for those interested in the video side of his work.

Quote form the article "I developed a very extensive Video Synthersiser that nobody knows about..."

I really wish that had seen the light of day.

jondent
Very cool.
He was ahead of his time.
we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy
zfigz
share appreciated! applause
snufkin
Yeah I have been talking about this with a few people since reading the article a while back.

There is an outside chance some of the bits or documentation may see the light of day, I am patiently waiting.
jondent
woah woah woah
04tm34l3
Great read, thanks.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1