MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Deal alert: 25% off Mapper (US)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Deal alert: 25% off Mapper (US)
eth
Note: I am not trying to sell my mapper, just tipping off others to save $100 on a new one!

Perfect Circuit Audio has a coupon code lzx25 that gets you 25% off a Mapper. I don't think it works with any other LZX stuff. I got it in an email, not sure how long it lasts. I just added on to a cart and it seemed to work. Maybe someone will benefit from this info!

https://www.perfectcircuitaudio.com/lzx-mapper-10hp.html

It's peanut butter jelly time!
trax
Thanks for the heads up!!!!! thumbs up
wednesdayayay
would it be fair to say that the mapper could be a replacement for some of the functionality of the dave jones MVIP?

because as much as I love the MVIP I don't have audio eurorack stuff (only ciat-lonbarde which needs attenuation to be in proper range) and it seems like it would best go in a system with audio and video modules

am I completely off base here?

anyone wanna buy an MVIP woah
zfigz
awesome, thanks for this.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1