MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Akemies Taiko - ALM Busy Circuits
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author New Akemies Taiko - ALM Busy Circuits
baseck
didn't see a topic on it here already.

just got this module a couple days ago and I'm loving it. SlayerBadger! Miley Cyrus

here's a patch i just made of some blipped out percussion. sounds great with a sub

meatbeatz
crazy cool! SlayerBadger!
terrymccann
Need
XponentOne
<3 ALM stuff, I need more of it.
DanJGW
I love FM drumming and love my Dinky's so I think this is going to be a no brainer for me!

How long to wait I wonder? applause
matttech
DanJGW wrote:
I love FM drumming and love my Dinky's so I think this is going to be a no brainer for me!

How long to wait I wonder? applause

Hopefully not TOO long wink
mdoudoroff
That does sound good! I was also struck how similar as the Basimilus Iteritas sounds under heavy modulation. I never gave much thought to how the latter produces its sounds: it always seemed opaque.
High Wolf
How come you have one already? Not listed on modulargrid nor on the ALM website yet...Lucky you!
bc3
High Wolf wrote:
How come you have one already? Not listed on modulargrid nor on the ALM website yet...Lucky you!

If its electronic and makes anything related to drum sounds Baseck gets the hook up... Drums!
Addam
baseck wrote:
sounds great with a sub

Sounds great even on my garbage laptop speakers! SlayerBadger!
hawkfuzz
Probably on the ALM IG DM
david_rothbaum
Awesome!
baseck
i think it should be shipping to dealers in a week or so. busy circuits just released this video today smile

Akemies Taiko Demo
rhythmdial
that thing is awesome, do want!
rustyjaw
Oooh nice! Didn't even know this existed.
mckenic
matttech wrote:

screaming goo yo

Matt - you going to Sines & Squares in October? I hope so cause Im hoping to pick up a big order from you there (This, the new Z-DSP cards and the Valhalla ones maybe even a Rings! Doing my Christmas shopping at Matttech Modular!)hihi

(Any idea of price o this yet anyone?)
matttech
mckenic wrote:
matttech wrote:

screaming goo yo

Matt - you going to Sines & Squares in October? I hope so cause Im hoping to pick up a big order from you there (This, the new Z-DSP cards and the Valhalla ones maybe even a Rings! Doing my Christmas shopping at Matttech Modular!)hihi

I reckon I'll be dropping in at some point, so I'm sure we can work something out! thumbs up
kwil
mckenic wrote:

One of the uk stockists has it at £245 in stock. Was going to get a Dinky's but may get this instead now.
nearly ghost
Sounds bad ass! Great price too was expecting it to be more.
Roy72
That 4hp 2 band parametric eq that's popped up on modular grid looks interesting too....
Drinky Crow
mckenic wrote:

(Any idea of price o this yet anyone?)[/quote]

£245 at London Modular - https://www.londonmodular.co.uk/shop/akemies-taiko/

they have the PE-1 as well
turin horsey
Wow does this sound awesome, love how much variety you can get out of that one output, and in the video the 'wave' knob wasn't even receiving cv.

What does Freq End do? Dont quite understand how it would work with Freq Start. hmmm.....
gotascii
Does anyone know if it has the same power circuit as Dinky's?
DanJGW
turin horsey wrote:
Wow does this sound awesome, love how much variety you can get out of that one output, and in the video the 'wave' knob wasn't even receiving cv.

What does Freq End do? Dont quite understand how it would work with Freq Start. hmmm.....

If it works like Dinkys then if you imagine a disco tom (a la 'My heart beats like a drum -BOO BOO, BOO BOO) then it means you can start low and swoop the pitch up or down depending on how the two pots are set.

EDIT the tune is by Kelly Marie - 'Feels like I'm in love'
hihi
Vcoadsr
Quick experiment last night with Akemies Taiko:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK6wTB0Aczg/

Hopefully get time this weekend to have a proper play & see what it can do but it's obvious after a few minutes it's very versatile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 1 of 4