MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

Buchla 100 Quad / Hex AR Envelope DIY
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Buchla 100 Quad / Hex AR Envelope DIY
Peake
Based upon the 410 module cluster, a discrete envelope requiring +24V and producing +15V outputs. An old layout version but here it is.

There is a quad comparator section to provide looping etc. from the 212 envelope which is supposed to fire when the input reaches 0.2VDC. Never got it to work so perhaps someone here...would require the Mode switch to be dual, with one side using a +15V source through a diode and RC to produce a pulse, out to the gate input.

410 Quad Env Parts by mpeake, on Flickr

410 Hex Env 1b by mpeake, on Flickr

BUILD PAGE
snaper
You're on fire Mike.
Question. What would this do on +15 PSU? Nothing? Or just less voltage at the out?

I'm asking this, because I'd love to build a hex version into my system (never enough ADs actually), but +24V is ... ouch grin
Peake
This is an old layout of an old build. Circumstances merit the release of all I've done thus far. Regarding changing the voltage: I've thought about it but not tried it. Not sure if the circuit would cease functioning or if that would only scale it down. +24V wall warts are about $10 so I don't worry about it.
snaper
Peake wrote:
This is an old layout of an old build. Circumstances merit the release of all I've done thus far. Regarding changing the voltage: I've thought about it but not tried it. Not sure if the circuit would cease functioning or if that would only scale it down. +24V wall warts are about $10 so I don't worry about it.

I see.
Yeah, sounds more logical to drill a simple inlet to the house instead of designed a board with a dc-dc converter.
I think I'll give this a try, 'cause my good friend, Peter, still has not finished the single sided 281 board design... grin
snaper
Dang, can't avoid any Peake builds, so I'li give it a go.
oops
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1