MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Stranger Things theme on Eurorack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author Stranger Things theme on Eurorack
BaloErets
I've been so hesitant to post this. I think it's neat, but at the same time, doesn't do a very good job at representing myself.

My mentality and approach to modular (although young, it's extremely passionate), is west coast, random gibberish.

Nevertheless, I decided one morning to go out of my comfort zone, and try to recreate the Stranger Thing's theme song. I think I caught the mood and the essence, but perhaps not a direct "cover" of.

What moved me to share this with you was more the textures that were captured. Both OSCs of the DPO and the Rubicon were spilling out some generous tonalities.

Hope you enjoy.

kindredlost
Lovin' it!

I'm re-watching the series right now. Just love the vibe of the whole thing.

simonlubie
this is great!
JohnLRice
Very cool! nanners
Artaos
That was cool! Thank you for sharing
pitri
Sorry for the Hijack:

Is there any particular VCO you would recommend recreating the Stranger Things Soundtrack in general? I really love their sounds and timbres.
I found the mangroves seems really good for this kind of arps, any other ideas?
ignacio
Fabulous!
tgcheal
Sounds great! I just got into this series (a little late, I know), kinda loving the 80's nostalgia of it all. Great theme.
asgood
hihi Love it!
chaotician
Beautiful
bernwerlin
Pretty dope!
keyofnight
Very cool. w00t

Stranger Things might be the best thing I've seen in a while.
bpm
Nice!
Thanks for sharing
jenz
I love it! Thanx for sharing!! SlayerBadger!
BaloErets
Cheers everyone. Was the first vid I ever recorded with the modular. Having lots of fun with this new world I have dove into smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1