MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

KOMA - What's next?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author KOMA - What's next?
stgumball_pity
I'm totally enamored with the SVF201 and BD101. Has anyone heard any news about what may be in development?

Eurorack oscillator??? MY ASS IS BLEEDING
tektoktiktak
bunch of stuff will be showed at Machines in Music this weekend.
And thats what we call the top of the iceberg ;-)
stgumball_pity
That field kit looks like it will fit very nicely with my rig and it is definitely the right price. Have you guys decided on when those will be available? I'm going to have to keep digging to see what else I may have missed beyond those and the cases.

Keep up the great work, and thanks for for the head's up on the new machines.
Smokey
I'm also very interest in more info on the Field Kit.

I saw something on instagram but can't find anything online.
tektoktiktak
The Field kit will be available through a kickstarter campaign starting in the next weeks. Kickstarter price is set to 199EUR / 199 USD!

Blurb:

The KOMA Elektronik FieldKit is divided into 7 separate functional blocks: 4 Channel Mixer with separate Master- and Aux submixes, Loudspeaker-output, AM/FM/SW Radio, Envelope Follower, Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO), DC Interface and In/Out Analog Signal Interface capable of interfacing the Field Kit with Arduino sensors and other 5V building blocks.

They are designed to operate together as a coherent Electro-Acoustic Workstation or alternately together with other pieces of musical electronics with the ability to use CV-signals.
Smokey
Thanks for the info, it sounds great!

I'll definitely be supporting your kickstarter campaign.

SlayerBadger!
stgumball_pity
I'll be supporting it, as well. I may also pick up one of those cases when they become available too.
shred
tektoktiktak wrote:
The Field kit will be available through a kickstarter campaign starting in the next weeks. Kickstarter price is set to 199EUR / 199 USD!

Blurb:

The KOMA Elektronik FieldKit is divided into 7 separate functional blocks: 4 Channel Mixer with separate Master- and Aux submixes, Loudspeaker-output, AM/FM/SW Radio, Envelope Follower, Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO), DC Interface and In/Out Analog Signal Interface capable of interfacing the Field Kit with Arduino sensors and other 5V building blocks.

They are designed to operate together as a coherent Electro-Acoustic Workstation or alternately together with other pieces of musical electronics with the ability to use CV-signals.

excellent idea, and great price too. very interested in this!
djorkaeff
Getting one of those field kits as well. Needed a small mixer anyway and this seems such a miracle box. can't wait to get my hands on one.
cryptthing
me too - can't wait!
cryptthing
hopefully they will sell the eurorack panel separately - i didn't order the one that came with it stupidly!

Anyone know about this??
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1