MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

we're still here!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Dwarfcraft Devices  
Author we're still here!
aen
Hey fellow wigglers, it's your old pal Aen.

So as you may know our initial modular offerings were not a huge success. They made their money back, and then some profit here and there, and they made some people happy, but I was always disappointed with them.

Long story short, we have some new engineers at Dwarfcraft now, and with that fresh blood has come a reignited passion for the modular synth.

What I can tell you for sure RIGHT NOW:

1. We're working on a full system, and hoping to release next summer or fall.

2. The oscillators and LFOs will be digital, and holy fuck, they might kill you.

3. The envelope might be the best thing I've ever worked on.

4. I am currently on the lookout for a good supply of Playstation type joysticks

5. We are not planning on integrating any of our "first generation" modules into the system

Thanks for reading, folks, and I'll keep you in the know as things develop.
Warpsmasher
aen wrote:
Hey fellow wigglers, it's your old pal Aen.

So as you may know our initial modular offerings were not a huge success. They made their money back, and then some profit here and there, and they made some people happy, but I was always disappointed with them.
Don't sell yourself too short on them, they were still pretty cool for what they were. The only thing I would change about the GD and Hax is adding CV over volume for some VCA action. They will always have a place in drum and guitar racks regardless. Yep also pairs well with Pressure Points and the Wogglebug.

Quote:
Long story short, we have some new engineers at Dwarfcraft now, and with that fresh blood has come a reignited passion for the modular synth.

What I can tell you for sure RIGHT NOW:

1. We're working on a full system, and hoping to release next summer or fall.

2. The oscillators and LFOs will be digital, and holy fuck, they might kill you.
This is great news, and possibly the most underhyped announcement of the year. SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

Quote:
3. The envelope might be the best thing I've ever worked on.
Glad to hear it...I guess I'll just stick with Peaks & Rolands for envelopes for now, until I see what's up with this.

Quote:
4. I am currently on the lookout for a good supply of Playstation type joysticks
woah MY ASS IS BLEEDING Dead Banana

Quote:
5. We are not planning on integrating any of our "first generation" modules into the system

Thanks for reading, folks, and I'll keep you in the know as things develop.
So is this going to be a single row, or two?
84/104? What's the tentative total HP?
Any plans for a pitch shifter, or any more imports from the pedal/fx side of things?
noisejockey
Bring it, Aen! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!
SiNovation
Aen is my jam!! we're not worthy

Si
reiz trigger
looking forward to summer. or fall.
lionel
so waht ?!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Dwarfcraft Devices  
Page 1 of 1