MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Xaoc Belgrad
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author Xaoc Belgrad
bobbcorr
Instagram tease c/o Mantiwhore:

https://instagram.com/p/BK70Zj4BYw2/

"1876 Dual Peak Multimide SV Filter"

Another delightful-looking circuit board fwiw too.
atrostor
Looks like 14HP?

I too thought Samara was first but maybe they're coming at the same time.
Avjr
Or maybe it's coming out at the same time as Praga... waah
bobbcorr
atrostor wrote:
Looks like 14HP?

I too thought Samara was first but maybe they're coming at the same time.

+1 on 14HP - and yeah, I thought Samara was up next too. I also got wind that they are working on a new version of the Warna 6HP voltage distributor..
Apola Kipso
Avjr wrote:
Or maybe it's coming out at the same time as Praga... waah

Clap
COMZ
I heard from XAOC that they plan to release three new modules plus a revision of one of the older modules. Hopefully all goes well in the manufacturing process smile
bobbcorr
Now up on Modulargrid: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/xaoc-devices-belgrad

Listed as "currently available" hmmm.....
pieter
I hope someone does a video demo soon, really curious to hear how it sounds!
jwm
it says 12 hp on MG, but when you add to rack, it def looks like a 14 hp module jammed into 12 hp of space
mantiwhore
Yes, it's 14 hp.

mangobob
Looks cool.. is the phaser still planned?
xaoc_tech
Kamieniec (as well as Samara) will be available within the same batch, very soon
bobbcorr
Well done XAOC on all fronts. I have to say, the UI of this module gives me the MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Avjr
Gorgeous stuff as usual. Looking forward to see it in action. And bring on that phaser, it's an instant buy!
atrostor
xaoc_tech wrote:
Kamieniec (as well as Samara) will be available within the same batch, very soon

Are there any pictures of the Samara that we can check out?
EarlJemmings
oooh now this looks interesting. Keeping my eyes out for a demo
Orange
Avjr wrote:
Gorgeous stuff as usual. Looking forward to see it in action. And bring on that phaser, it's an instant buy!

Phaser? Where and when?
I want one but not much choice atm.
vibralux
I have played around with the phaser and its sounds really lush and deep. Never cared for phasers but that is about to change. I am really curious about the filter - I heard it is something really special sonically.
kreiff
EarlJemmings wrote:
oooh now this looks interesting. Keeping my eyes out for a demo

Also interested in hearing a demo! Seems like a cross between the Epoch TwinPeak and a Cwejman MMF-1 with additional dual peak modes.
mackster
Really lovely design - looking forward to hearing demos of this and Kamieniec...
wellurban
xaoc_tech wrote:

Hooray! I've been holding off on my phaser-purchasing decisions in the hope that this would come out eventually :-)
ben_hex
Looking forward to hearing some dual resonant peaks moving with the "span" into a tasty overdrive!
risome
Tasty Miley Cyrus
far
Decide to buy a Twin Peaks this week after a month of debating to myself, then I see this. Hmm
Fiddlestickz
at do the twin sliders do..?
what are the waveshapes about..?
what does span do..?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 1 of 7