MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Set SAM to show
Bugbrand Modular - Patch 018
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Bugbrand Modular - Patch 018
batchas
Quick patch this afternoon

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngtrG2Bhlkg

Drums = DRM1 + my xpander
Rest = all blue system
BugBrand
Always a JOY!

[and don't know why I didn't watch or comment on your TKB/Bug vid that got bumped yesterday - great again]
otoskope
Great, batchas! Totally up my alley. Love the way you use the DRM1. Also - the orgone was in there, wasn't it?

/Palle
batchas
otoskope wrote:
Great, batchas! Totally up my alley. Love the way you use the DRM1. Also - the orgone was in there, wasn't it?

/Palle

I muted the OA cause it was too much (I tend to put "too much" in all patches anyway haha!).
I also muted the Quadsine that I use in every patch for ultrabass sounds & beat support.

In this patch I like very much the variations on the (kindof) HH sound (right side of DRM1), made with logic inverted (booleans) and auto-switching.
a100user
Hi Batchas,

I have just been catching up on your posts from the last few weeks and as always really impressed with your patching chops.

Great stuff - keeping the forum alive.
batchas
Thank you thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
batchas
batchas wrote:
In this patch I like very much the variations on the (kindof) HH sound (right side of DRM1), made with logic inverted (booleans) and auto-switching.

BTW, I said HH but actually it has not much to do with a hihat! It's more like noise, snare, rim shot...

I'll check this sound separately in a next session, cause I was very impressed by the result.
batchas
batchas wrote:
I'll check this sound separately in a next session, cause I was very impressed by the result.

See patch 019 post.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1