MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Arturia DrumBrute
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Author Arturia DrumBrute
Chopper
http://www.audiocentralmagazine.com/arturia-drumbrute/
Chopper
Blairio
Wow, that looks amazing, and with a street price of around 400 GBP it is not outrageously expensive for what it is / does. Just need to wait and see what it sounds like.
GrantB
zap thumbs up
mckenic
hmmm.....

Wha? Rad!!! screaming goo yo
basicbasic
A sampler version of this would be great. Like a modern SP-1200.
Peake
Modify for 12 trigger outs? grin
Sir Ruff
Hot... at that price, as long as it sounds decent, it will be hard not to buy.
mckenic
Indeed and of course sound will be the deciding factor.
But initial thoughts going on looks alone made me think "Roland better 'leak' an ACB 808 remake ASAP!"
albiedamned
Peake wrote:

Well for that, you may as well get a BeatStep Pro. It has 8 trigger outs. Looks like the sequencer on the Drum Brute will be a little better than the BSP though. At least for drums. Obviously the BSP also has the two regular CV/Gate sequencers.

As others have said, it will all depend on the sound. I can predict though that the Muffs community will bemoan the lack of CV control over all those nice parameters.
calaveras
what the actual fuck do we even need Roland for?
Nofrenchtests
If they bring the hefty lows of a Microbrute to this, they will have a killer on their hands.
ranix
I really like Arturia
Matos
So sick. Total surprise. Hoping it brings some fresh sounds to the plate
jeffscottbrown
Chopper wrote:

That doesn't look real to me.
merchant
Trust Arturia to do a good job on this! The brute series have not disappointed.
rowsbywoof
Wow, that was unexpected. I definitely hope it has its own distinct voice, and likely will being modeled after the brutes. We have enough TR sounds in the world... Love to hear some fresh drums from this thing.

I'm keeping my eyes on this one...
analoglsd
Finally, a drum machine with a dedicated 'Zap' voice! hihi
In all seriousness, this looks amazing.
Peake
albiedamned wrote:
Peake wrote:

Well for that, you may as well get a BeatStep Pro. It has 8 trigger outs.

Need 12 triggers for my uLarge 808 clone PCBs and/or modular synths. If I can get two Beatsteps for what this drum machine costs, however...
Rigo

https://www.arturia.com/images/products/drumbrute/drumbrute-image.png
drowld
https://www.arturia.com/products/drumbrute/overview

HHEHEHEHEHEHE
drowld
kek that video.
Sounds ok to me so far
Not fond of the kick for techno/deep stuff so faar from what i've heard
Xmit
RHYTHM WOLF KILLER ! lol razz
grillo
whoa, amazing feature set for the price though, actually amazing feature set overall, i don't think i need this but looks like a lot of fun
pulpum
and a sequencer with a song mode? we are still waiting for a real feature on the beatstep pro... hmmm.....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Page 1 of 13