MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Working on fixing the 'session logged out' issue - please log out and log back in as there is a new cookie name. It MAY be worse for a while, sorry. We'll see... I'm working on it. Thanks

Micro Tonal midi cv converter, quantizer, editor
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Author Micro Tonal midi cv converter, quantizer, editor

toitoy

tubbutec wrote:
toitoy wrote:
Could it be possible to make it work with Yamaha CS30?

Yes, it would work with any synth with CV/gate input

well, but cs30 requires Hz/Volt control and uses s-trig with 5V pullup. Is it ok?

tubbutec

toitoy wrote:
tubbutec wrote:
toitoy wrote:
Could it be possible to make it work with Yamaha CS30?

Yes, it would work with any synth with CV/gate input

well, but cs30 requires Hz/Volt control and uses s-trig with 5V pullup. Is it ok?

I see, Hz/V is currently not supported, but I will put it on the feature list.

toitoy

That's very cool, looking forward to the release!

tubbutec

[/img]

dark_carcass

hyper hyper screaming goo yo SlayerBadger!

tubbutec

We will be at Superbooth 2017 presenting the ┬ÁTune.
Come visit us at booth 305 and test it smile

tubbutec

Interview on Superbooth, showing a little bit of the ┬ÁTune:
https://youtu.be/9gm1tDAjiY4?t=1m20s

Paranormal Patroler

d'oh! 1000 I cannot believe I missed you guys at SuperBooth. Last night in Berlin and after everything I see this; sad banana Must-buy for me. Please make this happen!

danielanez

mmeixner wrote:
thresholdpeople wrote:
Fantastic! Watching with interest.

Any chance this'll be available as PCBs or a kit and not a complete module? I'd like to build it into something I'm working on.

+1 !!

+2 for a DIY version. Non presoldered SMD would be better, I think

I'm glad someone brought up the Hz/v standard. If it could be separate by channel that would allow me to use my MS-20 mini with my euro.

There's a feature request I've always wanted: could the quantized scales be updated realtime by holding chords with a keyboard through the MIDI in? That way, when playing a song live, you could make the whole system change chords of your arpeggiators and whatnot by just following chords in a keyboard!

Awesome module!

z3r01

A couple of dumb questions (do bear with me, apologies in advance), so with this module, I can basically either use a MIDI sequencer, and/or quantise a control voltage source from the modular (without using MIDI)? Also, if I have a MIDI sequence running, I can use the CV Ins to transpose the incoming MIDI sequence etc.?

Bloody hell, have been looking for something like this for awhile now, and not sure how I did not see this sooner.

Anyways, a little feature creep if I may. From what I understand about the module, the CV/Gate outs can be set to different functions (velocity, mod, MIDI Clock/Run), and the module itself has an expansion port.

I was just wondering if it would be possible to have an expander module that would 'breakout' these functions instead? An expander module (about 4hp, or less?) that has additional assignable outputs (maybe 2 per channel), plus a Clock, and a Run/Reset output, would make this whole package pretty awesome.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Page 5 of 5