MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

µTune - Micro Tonal midi cv converter, quantizer, editor
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 [all]
Author µTune - Micro Tonal midi cv converter, quantizer, editor
tubbutec
Video now online:

tubbutec
kindredlost
A good review and even better example of use of the module in context.
sizone
which reminded me that the utune is a pretty accurate frequency counter. which obviated an immediate need for me to buy a frequency counter.
monads
tubbutec wrote:

We are doing our best to meet our goal of finishing the expanders this spring.

Any latest update news on the expanders???
six_minds
another bump for the same question???
tubbutec
No. Still working on the expanders, writing code and making sure everything works smoothly. Hardware will go into production as soon as prototype is completely running and all tests ok.
Yes, takes longer than anticipated. Sorry.
williamjturkel
I'm excited for the expanders, but really enjoying my uTune in the meantime!
monads
Thanks for the update and understandable!!! Best to do it right!!!
sizone
semi spurious request, but if you could run off a few expanders with a panel width of 36.2 mm, it would make mounting a utune and an expander into a frac case much easier.
tubbutec
sizone wrote:
semi spurious request, but if you could run off a few expanders with a panel width of 36.2 mm, it would make mounting a utune and an expander into a frac case much easier.

Panels are already produced... I guess you'll have to make one yourself - we can provide design files. Or use a blind ..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 [all]
Page 13 of 13