MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Navigator
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Navigator

nerdware

Quote:
Visual Cortex restock is on schedule for shipping by November 4th. Navigator is done and dusted, and in the production queue -- finances depending, shipping by late November or early December. MSRP is $419.

razz razz razz

monads

Looks very nice! Excited for this one.

makers

Several new LZX modules available on their shop today. Already got my shipping notification for a Navigator.

Cata

OH DAMN they're already shipping these guys?

*rushes to lzx site*

Dirty_Bill

Cata wrote:
OH DAMN they're already shipping these guys?

*rushes to lzx site*

Yup, all the new expedition series except for Shapechanger. got my shipping notification as well.

destroythings

Patiently waiting to see if any European distributors will get any of this series in stock. If not might be cheaper to take a trip to NY and pick them up from ctrlmod.

Nino

are there any demos out there? haven't found anything yet :c

nerdware

There was a simple demo on FB, linked to on the LZX site in the news section. It seems to have scrolled off now, tho. Oh, yes - here it is.

Dirty_Bill

destroythings wrote:
Patiently waiting to see if any European distributors will get any of this series in stock. If not might be cheaper to take a trip to NY and pick them up from ctrlmod.

From Lars on FB: " No European orders yet to our distributor, but we expect Raw Voltage and/or London Modular will make an order soon. I would e-mail them to make sure to let them know you want them to stock these releases! There have been a lot of new releases this month in Euro world, so I think everyone is scrambling."

nerdware

Thanks.

Erik Von Artz

Oh YES!

Thx. Vector rescanning just got real fvckinn interesting It's peanut butter jelly time!

Great module!!!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1