MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

S-2000 rules (more video added)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author S-2000 rules (more video added)
weinglas
Some Metasonix S-2000 action because it doesn't get the attention it deserves:


Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrDAtXZGMPM

EDIT: New live video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXUzZmcrTAk&feature=youtu.be&t=10m25s
JohnLRice
Sounds good! thumbs up
impulse109
no doubt, a friend of mine has one and i have to mess around with it every time i visit.
weinglas
impulse109 wrote:
no doubt, a friend of mine has one and i have to mess around with it every time i visit.


Oh yes, I can understand this. You see it, you have to play with it. And when you find the "sweetspots", you cannot stop. And it really shines with reverb and/or delay SlayerBadger!

JohnLRice wrote:
Sounds good! thumbs up


Thank you John Guinness ftw!
Kujo
Sounds great... I'm about to pull the trigger on an S-2000 as soon as I gather the funds in about a week or two Dead Banana
Leverkusen
YOU rule!

applause nanners
buzzlegs
Great stuff, i once had an opportunity to do a straight trade of my KV-100 for one of these, really wish i'd done it now!
noisefield
great unit !

i have this kind of sound with my modulr (two R54 one R53 and one R52)

cheers
Moog$FooL$
loved that.... thanx.

love
weinglas
Leverkusen wrote:
YOU rule!

applause nanners


oops Thank you so much oops

Kujo wrote:
Sounds great... I'm about to pull the trigger on an S-2000 as soon as I gather the funds in about a week or two Dead Banana


Thanks. I bet you will have lots of fun in the near future hihi

buzzlegs wrote:
Great stuff, i once had an opportunity to do a straight trade of my KV-100 for one of these, really wish i'd done it now!


Glad you like it.
And the Assblaster is a wonderfull beast too. So don't be sad, you need both Dead Banana

noisefield wrote:
great unit !

i have this kind of sound with my modulr (two R54 one R53 and one R52)

cheers


Yeah, the modular version is awesome. The real advantage of the S-2000 lies in the power supply and the ribbon that makes it an "instrument".

Moog$FooL$ wrote:
loved that.... thanx.

love


Thank YOU hyper
noisefield
yes agree with you about that

now i'm making a transformer for my diya100 kit to have a better one (with a toric external and a fan)

and for the ribbon a doepfer one and here we go !
impulse109
totally agree as well. the ribbon makes it stand out for me, can't wait to get one of my own.
been listening to All Tubes and Game Over! the past couple of days. Awesome stuff, man.
weinglas
noisefield wrote:
yes agree with you about that

now i'm making a transformer for my diya100 kit to have a better one (with a toric external and a fan)

and for the ribbon a doepfer one and here we go !


thumbs up

impulse109 wrote:
totally agree as well. the ribbon makes it stand out for me, can't wait to get one of my own.
been listening to All Tubes and Game Over! the past couple of days. Awesome stuff, man.


Thank you very much! So glad you like both, although they are quite different sounding releases oops
weinglas
S-2000 as lead synth in my live setup last wednesday SlayerBadger!

Edit: Please look at the attachment at the end of this message for the pic
Kujo
looks really good man ! SlayerBadger!

also nice to see a Gotharman on there I wonder about his designs!
metasonix
weinglas wrote:
S-2000 as lead synth in my live setup last wednesday

Dead Banana
weinglas
metasonix wrote:
weinglas wrote:
S-2000 as lead synth in my live setup last wednesday

Dead Banana


And it worked hihi lol MY ASS IS BLEEDING twisted
ExtrasensoryPerception
great demos, thank you! though i wish there were more showing the true nature of these instruments. Most seem to be effected/reverby/delay etc and take away from the harsh spiky sounds the these machines can create.

I'd love to be the guy making those demos, but alas i can't afford one at the moment. Hopefully in the future!

EP
weinglas
Thanks!
But I have to admit that the S-2000 shines with a bit of reverb and/or delay.
It sounds great dry, too. But I would recommend a spring reverb!

ExtrasensoryPerception wrote:
great demos, thank you! though i wish there were more showing the true nature of these instruments. Most seem to be effected/reverby/delay etc and take away from the harsh spiky sounds the these machines can create.

I'd love to be the guy making those demos, but alas i can't afford one at the moment. Hopefully in the future!

EP
Kujo
Can't wait to have my S-2000 .. dry , wet , through a tm-1 and all it's forms!
weinglas
Kujo wrote:
Can't wait to have my S-2000 .. dry , wet , through a tm-1 and all it's forms!


Oh yes! I heard it and it sounds awesome MY ASS IS BLEEDING

Here is mine played live (direct link to 10:25 of my video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXUzZmcrTAk&feature=youtu.be&t=10m25s

Or fast forward this to 10:25
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group