MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ANALOGUE WAVEFORM GENERATOR MODEL 25S
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author ANALOGUE WAVEFORM GENERATOR MODEL 25S
roman_f

i have designed this module 3 years ago, but never had time to debug it
it’s basically a 259 in 200e-style 1U form-factor

100% analogue, no obsolete parts, finally working well

it will mostly be offered as a PCBs kit for DIY, but i can build some units by request
PM if interested
solaris
oh wow, tempting...
Synesthesia
Fantastic!
jersupereq
Looks great! applause
christie
Been wondering if that would be doable...

PM sent.
drewskee
How much for a built version please?
missingtwin
yes!
roman_f
built one is $1200, $200 downplayment
should ship around xmas
MATSmile
How close does it sound to 259r? What are the differences between 25S and 259r apart from different materials list?
vgermuse
So cool! And I love that it looks like you can use a pulse to switch among W'Shapes! Great addition w00t
doepferiano
<3 applause

and keyboard input is just from the bus ? or ?
christie
Wouldn't keyboard cv typically go to the black cv in bananas at the bottom of each OSC cell?
vgermuse
christie wrote:
Wouldn't keyboard cv typically go to the black cv in bananas at the bottom of each OSC cell?

In the original and Romans clone of the original,there were two cv inputs for each oscillator, one marked "keyboard input" which was quantized while the other was attenuated/variable.

christie
Ah-hah.... Thanks. The closest to a 259(r) I've come is the Sputnik Dual for eurorack. Thanks for explaining.

G
Minimoog56
Roman can we see a shot of the back please? Thanks and great work! Going in the other direction I would love to see a picture of Dougcl's 258e. Golden times for the 200e coming out of the shadows of the Easel.
Count Zero Interrupt
I'm interested....
PM sent
roman_f
the modules are almost built
i'm waiting for panels

if someone wants 25S - PM
subcutaneous
PM sent.....
Yeye2
Hi Roman, I would like to buy a 208 rev2 kit ! Could you explain to me how to do ? And do you think it's possible to have the kit before Xmas ?

Best

Hubert
captnapalm
Yeye2 wrote:
Hi Roman, I would like to buy a 208 rev2 kit ! Could you explain to me how to do ? And do you think it's possible to have the kit before Xmas ?

Best

Hubert

http://electricmusicstore.com/products/stored-program-sound-source-mod el-208
roman_f
Reese P. Dubin
Really really want to do an all banana/non Buchla system based build of this one. It looks like there would be clearance for bananas where the jacks would normally go, needing only to increase the hole dims in the panel.

Mostly wondering if numerous resistor changes to the native PCBs could cover shifting the output levels or if a little booster board would be needed.

Very very want.
MATSmile
Still curious what it sounds like
phonkmeister
This is really cool. Did someone get it? Would you do a sound comparison between the 25S and the 259r?
olesandström
phonkmeister wrote:
This is really cool. Did someone get it? Would you do a sound comparison between the 25S and the 259r?

i would also be more than interested to hear some sounds of the 25S smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5