MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PlanB Model 10s shipping
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author PlanB Model 10s shipping
dkcg
Anyone waiting for one of these. Call Noisebug. They just got them in late last night. I just picked another one up. yay!
dougcl
Looks like something that might help with one of your doppler patches.
felix
Are the new ones re-trigger only, or can do they have the ability to not re-trigger as well?
dkcg
felix wrote:
Are the new ones re-trigger only, or can do they have the ability to not re-trigger as well?

The one I got today retriggers, I don't see any new switch or anything. Maybe you could special order one that does that?
elemental
dkcg wrote:
felix wrote:

The one I got today retriggers, I don't see any new switch or anything. Maybe you could special order one that does that?

I thought they were gonna have a switch... I'm growing to love the rhythmic effects you can get when it doesnt retrigger all gates (I didnt like it at first), but would be great to have the option.
felix
elemental wrote:
I'm growing to love the rhythmic effects you can get when it doesnt retrigger all gates (I didnt like it at first), but would be great to have the option.

Alright, a convert! grin

Yeah I really prefer that they don't retrigger. Lately I've just been using the EGs in the A-143-1 if I need one to re-trigger, which really is not that often at all.
dkcg
Options are always nice...
I'll get a 3rd M10 if/when Peter starts making another version of the M10...

kinda like the 1st versions that don't retrigger, but with the switch to turn that on?
flippantminister
well dang. gone already.
REwire
I just got one last week. I was only liking ASys's RS-60's but now this has me loving it. The LFO switch works fine, just like the RS-60. I like the bipolar CV control of decay as the RS-60's CV is only polar. The end of attack/decay outs as well as the three contour shapes are tits!
dkcg
flippantminister wrote:
well dang. gone already.

I think they might be back in stock, for now anyways. At least that's what the webpage says, but I know Antonio's excellent about updating their pages.
dkcg
REwire wrote:
I just got one last week. I was only liking ASys's RS-60's but now this has me loving it. The LFO switch works fine, just like the RS-60. I like the bipolar CV control of decay as the RS-60's CV is only polar. The end of attack/decay outs as well as the three contour shapes are tits!

It's my favorite EG. smile

I liked the trapezoid generator too, but either I had a faulty one, or it just didn't like any of my cases. The VCA would stop working after about an hour, but it seemed to work fine in an ASys case at the store, stopped working again when I got it home after about 1/2 an hour. Slowly got quieter and quieter, but the envelope would keep working fine. A shame, I really liked it's envelope and the LFO mode on it a lot. I got the PH-4 instead, which I love and can't do w/o now.

How does the RS-60 differ in features or feel?
flippantminister
dkcg wrote:
flippantminister wrote:
well dang. gone already.

I think they might be back in stock, for now anyways. At least that's what the webpage says, but I know Antonio's excellent about updating their pages.

hot dog, you are right! got my order in. thanks!
dkcg
flippantminister wrote:
dkcg wrote:
flippantminister wrote:
well dang. gone already.

hot dog, you are right! got my order in. thanks!

Did you get one? I was thinking about getting another, but they're gone again already! lol d'oh!
flippantminister
dkcg wrote:
Did you get one? I was thinking about getting another, but they're gone again already! lol d'oh!

well, the order went through, but i still have not gotten any confirmation or tracking number, so i dunno yet... i expect i will hear something tomorrow to the effect of "sorry, we were actually out..." meh
D/A A/D
that was over quick!
dkcg
I think they're back again. Looks like production's starting to ramp up over at PlanB. It took me a couple months to get my second one.
flippantminister
well, mine rolled in this morning. a couple of the nuts on the faceplate were loose, but after some vague hand-tightening, all is well. i am still figuring it out. i think it will take a good while to realize what i really have on my hands here...
D/A A/D
flippantminister wrote:
well, mine rolled in this morning. a couple of the nuts on the faceplate were loose, but after some vague hand-tightening, all is well. i am still figuring it out. i think it will take a good while to realize what i really have on my hands here...

Man... All these horror stories, I am getting kinda nervous.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1