MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The sound of Metasonix
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author The sound of Metasonix
Kujo
Dead Banana head on metasonix d-1000 vs f-1 Dead Banana

note that these sounds are not raw , I had a stereo input into my DAW that I had routed to some effects in parallel to the original signal. nothing too fancy , things like a max convolution impulse response reverb..etc
metasonix
Great work. Yeah, the D-1000 does suffer from hum problems which varied quite a bit from unit to unit. This is why we have the D-2000 instead.
Kujo
metasonix wrote:
Great work. Yeah, the D-1000 does suffer from hum problems which varied quite a bit from unit to unit. This is why we have the D-2000 instead.

I'll take a D-2000 and pair it with my D-1000 any day of the week though SlayerBadger!
Kujo
This piece is almost exclusively inspired by my latest inquiery which is the TM-1 , this badboy loves a good beating . I've got an S-2000 coming my way and hopefully i'll grab my ultimate desire which is the D-2000. After that it'll be just a matter of time till I gather some TX's SlayerBadger!

[s]https://soundcloud.com/kujo-project/sonic-trial[/s]
Kent
Grind out all the tooooobz... SlayerBadger!
Kujo
The truth with Metasonix is after owning one I understand that this is not something you buy cause you heard a good demo on youtube, it's the experience and outcome when spending time with one. Now I don't even bother looking at a demo before buying I just look at the name and it's enough to know whether I'd want it or not.

SewerBadger wrote:
Grind out all the tooooobz... SlayerBadger!

January last year i saw a d-1000 come up for sale and thought to my self hey a vacuum tube drum machine this could be fun..i wouldn't have thought that a few months later I'd be sniffing yellow like there's no tomorrow. T00bz m8.

SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
Kujo
Here I have a Metasonix only piece, with the newest family member the S-2000 going into the TM-1 and finally through an F-1.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/kujo-project/vacuum-experiment/s-WsPLj[/s]
weinglas
Awesome pieces mate The Agonizer!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1