MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Mini lab with fh1
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Mini lab with fh1
J KAY
Thinking of picking up an arturia mini lab for sole use with my fh1

Does anyone use one with it, if so how is it ?

Best

Jay kay
TEKBRAIN
It works well. You can even configure the mini to use the sequencers and lfos of the FH-1.
mrflannery
Hey TekBrain,

Would you be willing to share your midi mapping file for the Arturia Minilab MKII? I've had such a horrible time getting it to play nice with the FH-1. Whenever I get it working, it just seems to reprogram itself whenever I turn it off and on again. Totally baffled!

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike
TEKBRAIN
mrflannery wrote:
Hey TekBrain,

Would you be willing to share your midi mapping file for the Arturia Minilab MKII? I've had such a horrible time getting it to play nice with the FH-1. Whenever I get it working, it just seems to reprogram itself whenever I turn it off and on again. Totally baffled!

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

I'm using another midi controller now but I still have the config for the MiniLab, but the mark 1. You have to give values to the fadersto make the Lfos to work. I was using mainly the sequencer and the arpegiator.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1