MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Question about the TM-1 !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author Question about the TM-1 !
Kujo
There's a lad from Denmark selling his TM-1 which is cosmetically in a pretty bad way but he claims for it to be fully functional , he says he tried to polish it and it wore off the graphic font on the enclosure :

anywho he doesn't have a PSU for it and he wants to sell it for 400euros. (+ 50euros shipping from Denmark + around 25euros on my side for a new PSU of some sort)

is it a fair asking price given how it looks ? he also says it's one of the earlier models so the enclosure is not "metasonix yellow" (i don't really care about this but I thought it would be healthy to make a quick fact check with you guys)

Let me know Guinness ftw!
Kent
Decent deal and it is easy to find the power supplies.
Kujo
very frustrating
FearKonstruktor
Killer deal as for now)
Kujo
i backed out from the deal as the guy was super dodgy and hell to deal with. I found another one for 575 in mint condition with a box and psu / shipping all inclusive in that price. and the guy seems way nicer to communicate with and there's the buyer protection of ebay which makes me feel way more secure so all in all these 80euros extra are well worth it imo smile i'm still discussing with the guy but it's looking good.
FearKonstruktor
Good deal as well, seems that I've bought my TM-2 for the price like this in the store like 10 years ago or so)) I thought that these old units are way more expensive as for now.
Kujo
No further questions your honor :
http://sendvid.com/rkvsfmfa
Moog$FooL$
nice score.... good for you. thumbs up
Kujo
Moog$FooL$ wrote:
nice score.... good for you. thumbs up

Thanks , it was in mint condition with the original box and the previous owner said that the tube had been changed and did only 1 or 2 hours of use since the freshening up.

I'm very happy to see my Metasonix collection expand and it's always ever so inspiring SlayerBadger!
metasonix
Kujo wrote:
There's a lad from Denmark selling his TM-1 which is cosmetically in a pretty bad way but he claims for it to be fully functional , he says he tried to polish it and it wore off the graphic font on the enclosure :

Haw haw haw haw. What an idiot. It's a LABEL.....

If anyone needs a new front-panel label I can email you the artwork and you can print it onto full-sheet matte plastic sticker material.
FearKonstruktor
metasonix wrote:
Kujo wrote:

If anyone needs a new front-panel label I can email you the artwork and you can print it onto full-sheet matte plastic sticker material.

applause applause applause

But congrats! great score!
Kujo
metasonix wrote:
Kujo wrote:

haha yeah he was also a big pain to deal and had the most unreasonable requests . ended up ignoring him and found a neat unit elsewhere.

good to know about the label thingie w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1