MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MW Shirts at Synthpatcher!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author MW Shirts at Synthpatcher!!
Muff Wiggler
Always wanted a Muff Wiggler shirt? Sad you couldn't have one?

Turn that frown upside down! Synthpatcher has come to the rescue with two awesome Muffwiggler shirts, proceeds from which go to support the site!!

Massive thanks to Steve at Synthpatcher for setting this up, and to Hannes for the awesome banana design!

Check 'em out here - and please take a moment to look at all the other cool stuff that Synthpatcher has to offer!

http://synthpatcher.com/muff-wiggler-devil-horn-banana/

http://synthpatcher.com/muff-wiggler-logo/

nanners
Baddcr
Awesome - thanks Mike thumbs up

Here are some pictures:

They are available in a variety of coloured T-shirts and are absolutely top quality with a 12 month guarantee from any defect. They are print on demand, but far superior to any of the usual offering in this regard. They are also Fair Wear and very nice indeed!!!

These are the 2016 T-shirts, we plan to bring out more designs each year. If everyone registered on MW buys one or two T-shirts a year then we should make a substantial dent in those hosting bills - come on folks...

Get your wiggle on nanners
Baddcr
Oh... and a big thanks to Moritz from Endorphin.es too - he really did encourage us to do this a lot after he was so happy with his T-shirts - thanks Moritz - you're a star!!

Rasta-nana
kurodama
Cool! Thanks everybody, really happy to be part of this!!!
BlueWolfSe7en
Nice one Steve! Got a couple of the SynthPatcher shirts & they are sweet. Steve is very fastidious about quality! Seriously, he washes examples multiple times to see how they wear over time.
It's a strange site to behold lines of synth T.Shirts fluttering care free over the Yorkshire Moors :-)
ArguZ
No cats ?
Baddcr
ArguZ wrote:
No cats ?

Get designing - if it's any good I'll publish it!!

Sem goes for any manufacturers who want their own T-shirts - zero setup cost - I cover everything for the love of it!!!

Wearing awesome synth T-shirts make me happy - seeing others wear them too makes me even happier!!

This is fun!
sduck
Baddcr wrote:
ArguZ wrote:
No cats ?

Get designing - if it's any good I'll publish it!!

This is the classic:

Baddcr
Yes, Moritz's original question was whether the original could be brought back or not, and out of respect the answer is no.

thumbs up

Do bring on the cats though folks..!

Maybe we could have a design competition for next years designs smile
Astrolabe23
Baddcr wrote:

Maybe we could have a design competition for next years designs smile

Great idea!
justin3am
sduck wrote:

This is the classic:

This is the one I want! I still have one of the originals but wore it out pretty quickly.
suboptimal
I'm glad I bought three of the originals. I wear them a lot, and they're always conversation starters. Though one time a guy on the street motioned as though he was shooting me with a shotgun, because apparently that's what he thought the holes were about.
mt3
How many hp?
mmelnick
I wish I could another original in XL - I got fat and my L doesn't fit anymore
Baddcr
Sorry, out of respect this will never be available again justin3am

Please, everyone, do not push this any more as it would not be very nice thing to do, actually pretty out of order and downright disrespectful.

Thank you for your compassion and consideration.

Buy one of the new ones and get thinking about new designs for next year!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Baddcr
mt3 wrote:
How many hp?

Large is 110.67193675889328 hp grin
Baddcr
Just to add, we're not annoyed with anyone bringing up the old design, that's cool, but now it has been made clear that it is not going to happen out of respect the point is that it is not to be discussed further and the topic should be dropped from this point forward.

All clear? Great!!

Cheers everyone smile
sduck
I wasn't aware there was some sort of issue with the umm, thing I brought up that I shouldn't have. Sorry my bad and all that.
justin3am
My apologies... I missed the post after sduck's. I didn't realize there was an issue. No disrespect intended.
The OG design just reminded me of Ross, whom I considered a close friend.

I'll likely get a logo shirt.
mmelnick
Baddcr wrote:
Sorry, out of respect this will never be available again justin3am

Please, everyone, do not push this any more as it would not be very nice thing to do, actually pretty out of order and downright disrespectful.

Thank you for your compassion and consideration.

Buy one of the new ones and get thinking about new designs for next year!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Ok, with all due respect, please explain how reprinting a shirt that people want to buy is disrespectful and out of order. My band prints shirts and have reprinted them after people asked, no issue. if there's some wierd thing going on with the original designer, Muff doesn't like it, etc ok but at least explain what the deal is. Reading stuff like this makes me want to not bother to buy any shirt.
justin3am
I can think of a few reasons why this may be the case and why it may not be appropriate to discuss it publicly. I think we should respect the request to not push the issue. Maybe take it to PM?
mmelnick
I'm not trying to be a dick or a complainer! Or get under anyone's skin, just curious as to what was up with the old design and the situation. If you don't want to talk about it, cool. Just wondering,
Baddcr
Oh my..

I don't know the exact details... but something along the lines of death in the family, request by family mot to bring it up again... is that not enough?

No need for apologies... no one done anything wrong but please... Can we let it drop now?
mt3
Baddcr wrote:
mt3 wrote:
How many hp?

You guys planning on 5U or diy kits?
w00t
Baddcr
mt3 wrote:
Baddcr wrote:
mt3 wrote:
How many hp?

You guys planning on 5U or diy kits?
w00t

All requests respectfully considered, 5U T-shirts would be cool!!!! Bring it on!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 1 of 4