MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[ORDER] JasperIN - Midi and CV/Gate Input for Jasper/Wasp
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Author [ORDER] JasperIN - Midi and CV/Gate Input for Jasper/Wasp
Altitude909

So this is the order thread for the JasperIN interface for Jasper/Wasp. This interface features Midi in and CV/Gate in (v/oct). Due to the limitations of the Wasp design, it will respond to midi keys C2#-C5 only, anything outside of that range is ignored. Effectively, you get a little more range than the keyboard. Same is true for the CV.

The controls are: Midi learn (press and play a key) and a Reset button to put the Teensy bootloader in program mode. The USB port is currently used for uploading the code only.

Build thread is here: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=172630

Please direct anything build related there..

BOM

Mouser Cart

Please note, the cart has the EXACT number of parts you need. I recommend you get extra passives, nothing like having to put in a new order because you dropped the only resistor you had

The device will be available in 3 formats:

Bare Bones: This includes the PCB and Teensy microcontroller preloaded with the Halfkay bootloader. ($40 USD/37€)

Partially soldered PCB: This has the PCB with the more challenging SMD parts soldered (Microcontroller, opamp, and crystal). ($60/55€)

Complete Device: Assembled and calibrated ($125/116€)

Shipping will vary by region

I will handle the Americas and Asia and afx will deal with Europe, surrounding region, and Australia

Kits should be ready in 2-3 weeks, assembled units will be built in the order orders are received.

Americas/Asia Orders:

Europe, Africa, Australia Orders: https://goo.gl/forms/LNcCWo9pml2tDT7Y2

Midi Demo:

CV/Gate Demo:

Altitude909
Reserved
col
great, just ordered. thumbs up
mbroers
rad!! ordered! The Chewbacca Defense
synthetek
Ordered!
AonFLuX
Nice! Ordered
nosotokarjazzy
Ordered too. Super smile
PWM
Ordered. Thanks Altitude!
nebula
Can't wait to build it!

Altitude, could you please post a BOM? I am ready to order stuff for some other projects, including Jasper, and it would be nice to put these parts on the same order.
Altitude909
yeah, I'll get the OP updated with more and more info as I go along. BOM is up
peAk
Ordered!
narapo
ordered !
efexor
Ordered SlayerBadger!
oberkorn
done!
nologin
Ordered, thanks.
jahreed
msged for order - thanks!
Sparky
Nice job. 3 bare bones ordered!
Barcode
Just paid. Do you have an idea of how quickly these will ship? I will be moving in a few weeks and I would like to make sure you ship to the correct address.
jensu
Should one expect a confimation, after filling out the order form? Or will it come later?

Just want to make sure that it went through.

/Jens
Altitude909
Barcode wrote:
Just paid. Do you have an idea of how quickly these will ship? I will be moving in a few weeks and I would like to make sure you ship to the correct address.

2-3 weeks

Just to clarify: I am handling US/N America orders, afx has europe so depending on where you are, you will get invoices from different ppl
synthetek
Paid! w00t
jensu
Altitude909 wrote:

Just to clarify: I am handling US/N America orders, afx has europe so depending on where you are, you will get invoices from different ppl

Awesome.
afx
My orders will have a slight delay compared to Altitude's because I have to deal with very slow customs services but I will try to keep up as much as I can.
afx
1st set of payment requests sent
Starspawn
Might want to state where that incvoice will come from, cause I think I just cancelled it earlier as there was no info and price was a bit more (shipping?).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Page 1 of 9