MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ANYONE INTERESTED IN NEW DIY PCB PROJECTS FROM SNAZZY FX?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Author ANYONE INTERESTED IN NEW DIY PCB PROJECTS FROM SNAZZY FX?
loss1234
hello there

lately ive been having some large delays getting new products out. its a long story as to why but hopefully we will be seeing new modules coming out by superbooth.

ANYWAY, i never stop designing. and the more designs i dont get released, the more i am going nuts.

SOOOOO....anyone here interested in buying DIY THRU HOLE PCBS?

some of these are for very open ended experiemental noise devices which you could either put into a module or into a box or onto a tennis court.

some of them are actual modular pcbs

some of them are whatever people seem most interested in

if there seems to be interest and people are willing to pre-order (my prices will be fair, in many ways I am doing this simply to raise money to get new boards made ) it could be a fun way for people to try out some new ideas.

the things i most want to get made right now all involve the usual snazzy fx themes, feedback, chaos, generative musics, analog computing, noise, etc

let me know!
lasesentaysiete
yup.

I actually don't own any Snazzy Fx, and the reason is that I build--either from kit or scratch--all of my modules. It would be great to see some DIY stuff offered.
maltemark
Interested!
Klangtueftler
I own Ardcore and Dronebank. Definitely interested.

Btw. First post on Muff :-)
FearKonstruktor
I will be interested as well. Curious about the prices?
Is it possible to make it available, for example, with faceplates in Snazzy style? (I am talking about modules for sure, maybe an option like PCB + faceplate).
geh2oman
I'm definitely interested, as I do pretty similar to how lasesentaysiete do. Though I don't make panels, and their wooden faceplates are to die for.

So! To that end I would also like to see a panel option for those types of projects that bend toward the module format. And because the Snazzy panels are soooo nice.
pulsewidth
I would be interested in some Snazzy FX DIY goodness, modular or otherwise...
masterofstuff124
Rockin' Banana! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! Rockin' Banana! nanners

very interested! love me some trippy PCB's for my music making shenanigans.

MY ASS IS BLEEDING
zzuFrepuS
i would be!
nd595
Very interested - please keep me posted.
Hi5
Interested
egilegilegil
Wooo!! Definitely interested! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
theantiroman
Im interested. I liked the noise boxes I saw on your instagram this summer.
spacetime
super yes
ryangaston
Sorry to have missed this until now...but yes, I would absolutely love to have some Snazzy DIY stuff. Seems to make a lot of sense, somehow nanners
theantiroman
Again just to reiterate that I'd be into the experimental noise box PCB's. If you had an envelope follower sketched out with one of them...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Page 1 of 1