MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Tyondai Braxton (formerly Battles) is a modular madman!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Tyondai Braxton (formerly Battles) is a modular madman!
HipDestroyer
I honestly hadn't listened much to Tyondai Braxton before seeing him live here in Copenhagen a few weeks ago when he supported Tim Hecker, but my lord, he is fantastic! Easily one of the best modular live acts I've ever seen. You can hear the recording from that night here: Tyondai Braxton live at Jazzhouse Copenhagen 2016 !!

Am I the only one digging his stuff? If you have the chance, go check his live show out. Really fantastic Rockin' Banana!
mt3

Though I'm more into Anthony Braxton.
memes_33
mt3 wrote:

Though I'm more into Anthony Braxton.

Tyondai is Anthony's son, no?
mt3
Like Flying Lotus is Coltrane's nephew.
Partyrabbit
Wow that's cool , gonna have to check his work out now . I loved the battles the way they sculpted a sound was cool
catchpenny
yeah, love his records and live sets. played with him at a festival in brazil and he was a total gent too.
JakoGreyshire
I saw him at Make Noise 10th Anniversary party... I've been hooked ever since. Mind blowing stuff!!! I'm listening to that switchboard link from above right now... sooo good... screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
PapaLazarou
HipDestroyer wrote:
I honestly hadn't listened much to Tyondai Braxton before seeing him live here in Copenhagen a few weeks ago when he supported Tim Hecker, but my lord, he is fantastic! Easily one of the best modular live acts I've ever seen. You can hear the recording from that night here: Tyondai Braxton live at Jazzhouse Copenhagen 2016 !!

Am I the only one digging his stuff? If you have the chance, go check his live show out. Really fantastic Rockin' Banana!

only knew of him from Battles. Dug the earlier stuff with him on it, and even though I'm a diehard Don Cab fan....they suck major D without him.

Listening to the stuff on this thread has convinced me though - I need to dig into his back catalog .
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1