MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Expert Sleepers ES-1 pre-order thread
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Author Expert Sleepers ES-1 pre-order thread
os
I'm waiting too - for delivery of the modules. I have the panels, but they're not much use without the PCBs!
terrafractyl
Cant believe I missed this until now!
I would love to be on the waiting list, for 1 jack input module.

I have been waiting patiently for something like this to come along...

THANKS!!
jules
Jack input for me, ASAP!!!!
shacksman
put me down for 1 jack please i was just about to buy a kenton pro solo2 untill i stumbled unto this. i have a M-Audio profire2626 with 8 spare outputs Rockin' Banana!
os
Well looky here.

It's going to be early next week before I can ship them out - not least because the mailing boxes I ordered haven't come yet d'oh!

If I get time I'll test one today, and if that's fine, I'll start taking PayPal payments.
bsmith
What is the depth on this module?
os
bsmith wrote:
What is the depth on this module?

See http://expert-sleepers.co.uk/es1.html
70mm.
numbertalk
Awesome, so you'll send PMs right? Just because sometimes I've noticed I don't always get new topic notifications for the thread, even after I've visited it while logged in.

Thanks!

os wrote:
Well looky here.

It's going to be early next week before I can ship them out - not least because the mailing boxes I ordered haven't come yet d'oh!

If I get time I'll test one today, and if that's fine, I'll start taking PayPal payments.
os
Yes, I'll send PMs.
os
Good news! I've tested a production board and it appears to work fine.

Due to work, musical and family commitments I won't be able to start shipping until next week. I'll ship the 'module only' ones first, then the DB25 ones, then the jack ones, simply because I can ship the 'module only' ones with no further work and the jack ones take longest to prepare.

I'll send some PMs shortly.
Ceremony
Sign me up for the jack input version.
haricots
Is anyone making MOTM 5U panels for this?
os
PMs sent. If your name appears in the top 15 in the first post in this thread and I haven't PM'd you please let me know.
jules
Anyway to have it:
A) as bundle with the software
B) anything other than paypal?

Tha.
os
A) sure, why not. Anyone buying an ES-1 can have a $20 coupon for my plug-in store, to spend as they wish. That way it's fair to people who already bought Silent Way.
B) I could take direct bank transfers. What's your problem with PayPal?
numbertalk
That's great, thanks! So how do we redeem this "coupon"?

os wrote:
A) sure, why not. Anyone buying an ES-1 can have a $20 coupon for my plug-in store, to spend as they wish. That way it's fair to people who already bought Silent Way.
skweeegor
Jack version here, please.
os
numbertalk wrote:
That's great, thanks! So how do we redeem this "coupon"?

I'll mail it to customers individually.
julianw
Please add me to the waiting list for 1 x Module only (no panel or connectors)

Thanks, Julian nanners
JP
os wrote:

W00t, just paid for the es-1, so I'll hold off on picking up silent way for this.

This is great. Thanks !
JK6538
Sign me up for the db 25 model!
os
Update: everyone who paid me on or before Tuesday 29th had their module shipped on Tuesday.

Those who've not yet paid have until Monday, at which time I'll work my way down the list.
wwinfrey
please add me to the list for 1x jack.
Project
Please sign me up for 1 x jack model
Analog>Plugins
All paid (hope my iphone gets a good proce on ebay lol), I have connectors for the Oakley synths 15v. Could I have this type of connector for the power?

I think they might be the same as MOTM,

http://www.oakleysound.com/dizzy.htm.

Looking forward to getting the modular running with this cv amp as my MOTU 2408mk3 is just a bit short on supplying the voltage needed.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Page 3 of 8