MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Video on Peter B. / Ciat-Lonbarde circuit design
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Video on Peter B. / Ciat-Lonbarde circuit design
hocustotem
mnol3717
very nice applause peter is an intelligent human
ModusOp
Thanks for sharing! Double plus good! thumbs up
windspirit
Dont always appreciate his poetry when it comes to writing a manual but I definitely love hearing him talk about synthesis and circuit design.
hocustotem
thank you, ModusOp and mnol3717. it was definitely a challenge, editing this into digestible form. he has so many good ideas-- the video could have been several hours long.
noisejockey
This is by far the best merger thus far of Peter's metaphorical and philosophical approach with his actual skill and innovative technical chops. Superb and super engaging. Fantastic job.
hocustotem
noisejockey-- thank you!

seeing Peter use Osmond (the circuit design tool) was probably most interesting for me. that's the point at which his theories manifest themselves, physically. in that sequence i think he's working on the board for an Ieaskul F. Mobenthey module.
rodrigo
Very awesome that this exists. I've not watched it yet (in the middle of a big house move), but from the quick jumping around it looks fantastic.
clarte
hocustotem wrote:
thank you, ModusOp and mnol3717. it was definitely a challenge, editing this into digestible form. he has so many good ideas-- the video could have been several hours long.

Several hours? Make it! Will watch and donate.

w00t
hocustotem
thanks for the encouragement, clarte. the current plan is to work with an editor to create a few additional, stand-alone episodes. while this video COULD have been several hours long, i don't think it would have been very good at that length. Peter was a challenging subject, and it took some work to reign the narrative in, and structure it in a palatable way. otherwise, it would have been too dense for viewing.

after Peter, the plan is to feature several more designers / builders, each of whom will have their own handful of videos. so there will be ample opportunity for donations, haha. the next subject involves international travel-- so i'll likely solicit involvement from an executive producer (to provide resources), and possibly from the community at large.

as a community, i think analogue synth enthusiasts are under-served with high-quality video. so the hope is to correct that.
wednesdayayay
yes I would certainly be happy to do some donating toward more peter B videos

and would be excited to see where this goes next I think you are correct about high quality videos being lacking

with so many minds on the subject currently there must be a wealth of possibilities
Dirty_Bill
hocustotem wrote:
noisejockey-- thank you!

seeing Peter use Osmond (the circuit design tool) was probably most interesting for me. that's the point at which his theories manifest themselves, physically. in that sequence i think he's working on the board for an Ieaskul F. Mobenthey module.

Peter keeps threatening to run a PB layout workshop (he thinks very little of 'auto routing') Would be super cool. We should bug him about it!
Scories
Thanks a lot. It really helped me to have a better understanding of his artistic vision. That was interesting from start to end.
bartlebooth
Nice work, and thanks for doing this! Yeah would also love to see some of the other footage you shot
hocustotem
thank you, Scories and bartlebooth.

i'm meeting with an editor next week, and prepping some sequences for him to fine-tune. been going through the footage, and have so much there. after editing we should have a few more shortform videos to post. there's also an opportunity to post an unedited portion of the interview. it could be interesting to see Peter's speaking cadence, and bearing towards the camera, with no cuts. standby on all as we work to pump out some more.

wednesdayayay & clarte-- i may just take you up on that donation offer!
ModusOp
I'd be down for donating as well. I'd really like to hear/see more!
Summa
that was lovely! Lotsa Love
Steelshank
This was awesome. Excited to see more!
facklr
This was so great.

applause
meska
nanners nanners
hocustotem
thank you all for the encouragement. glad you like!
batchas
It's cool to come visit the Ciat-Lonbarde part of the forum from time to time. Always a great experience!

This video is one of these very nice moments.
hocustotem

one of three new videos
Paranormal Patroler
You made me wanna buy CL.
nearly ghost
Thanks for sharing these.. What an interesting guy!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2