MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Looping ADSR Module now available
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author New Looping ADSR Module now available
abelovesfun

Our AI003 Looping ADSR is now available. While the company is primarily aimed at teaching DIY, we DO sell built modules as well with a limited 1 year warranty (but you can get it as a PCB, PCB+Panel, or Full Kit too).

It's a really cool (and surprisingly simple) design we adapted from the wonderful Nicolas from the Electro Music Forums (with his permission of course).
Using only two analog ICs, and some clever diode switching, you get an ADSR or a variable waveshape Saw-Tri-Ramp LFO.

The panel was designed by Grayscale, uses no wiring, and, as with all of our modules, there is a full video how-to build guide if you go DIY.

More info here: http://aisynthesis.com/product/looping-adsr-envelope-generator-diy-kit   /

Happy Wiggling!
nanners
Paranormal Patroler
I l o v e that font.
phosfiend
ha, beat me to it - nice type!
abelovesfun
phosfiend wrote:
ha, beat me to it - nice type!

High praise from you. FRACT is awesome!
robotsounds
Looks good, would like to build one but shipping is quite expensive to Australia waah
Whelm
I didn't even notice the font. It is lovely.

I'm currently building one of these right now. AI Synthesis is good stuff.

thumbs up
Clive
Well done thumbs up
bernwerlin
Nice typeface...

...and prices!! thumbs up thumbs up
abelovesfun
robotsounds wrote:
Looks good, would like to build one but shipping is quite expensive to Australia waah

ModularAddict and SynthCube both carry my stuff, and will have these in stock shortly. Their international shipping is cheaper than mine. I'm also working with other retailers to get my stuff in more countries. If you sign up to the mailing list on aisynthesis.com, there should be an update in December regarding retailers that carry our stuff (in addition to updates on upcoming modules).
Jhon Cutoff
can't wait to build these, just got into soldering and it looks like a great project

both ModularAddict and SynthCube have the audio cv mixer but not the looping adsr eg yet but I am to believe they are on the way soon cool

great work!
abelovesfun
Jhon Cutoff wrote:
can't wait to build these, just got into soldering and it looks like a great project

both ModularAddict and SynthCube have the audio cv mixer but not the looping adsr eg yet but I am to believe they are on the way soon cool

great work!

Thank you! Yes, they have the mixer and the multiple. They have both confirmed they will carry them, shouldn't be long smile

A number of other retailers also expressed interest, so we should be available in more locations soon.
ub1k
Built my own ADSR!

Hooked it up to my Microbrute and it seems to be working perfectly! w00t
abelovesfun
<3 It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners Rockin' Banana!
rsholmes
Me too, couple weeks ago! First Eurorack module I've built.
Yodhan
Just found the site for this module and others. I foresee a lot of red knobs in my future.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1