MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TONAL BUCHLA 200e DEMO
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author TONAL BUCHLA 200e DEMO
dougcl
Can you hear me now? very frustrating
sandyb
lol lol
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
THESE ARENT BONGOS!???

I like!! It's peanut butter jelly time!
dougcl
lol

Before I forget, that's two 259e's both set to tracking mode with the modulation oscillator modulating the morph. Both are in mem skew b mode on one side with sine on the other. The envelopes are the 255, and the 292e is used in LPF mode. The 261e provides the squeaky and the drone (drone goes through 297 as usual.)
Lyonel
Are you in A# or in Bb ? hmmm.....
i am confused.
dougcl
Oh shit did I do it wrong? lol
sandyb
wendy carlos is so going to sue you.

Dead Banana
Lyonel
You're too polytonal for me.
I need to study this a few weeks. Chicken
numan7
Keep getting "server is not configured" message on iPhone QuickTime.

Will try listening on laptop later tonight...
jonkull
How come it doesn't sound phat like a minimoog? Dinner at the Y
dougcl
And here we are in Protofields mode with some added goodness.
jonkull
Nice. thumbs up
Entrainer
Sounds like a plug-in.

hmmm.....
dougcl
Dinner at the Y
dkcg
Which plugin is that? hyper
Lyonel
dkcg wrote:
Which plugin is that? hyper

a cheap free one... and on a PC, preferentially ! Soapbox lol
DonaldCrunk
oh man i love fruity loops

so i have a question to buchla users

what environment do you use your synth in? are the lights off, with like a direct spotlight on you and your buchla with a little incense? for some reason this is what my mind jumps to when i think 'buchla owner'. some kind of bizarre synth-zen.

im not being an ass, i'd love to know. there are more buchla trax it seems than most other modular trax on this sub-forum, so you must be doing something right..
Lyonel
DonaldCrunk wrote:
are the lights off, with like a direct spotlight on you and your buchla with a little incense?.

DonaldCrunk
im pretty sure that answered my question
wetterberg
dougcl wrote:
And here we are in Protofields mode with some added goodness.
oh man, I'm loving this! I love the flat notes, too - makes it really sit well with me. screaming goo yo
rlainhart
DonaldCrunk wrote:
what environment do you use your synth in? are the lights off, with like a direct spotlight on you and your buchla with a little incense? for some reason this is what my mind jumps to when i think 'buchla owner'. some kind of bizarre synth-zen.

dougcl
DonaldCrunk wrote:

rlainhart
DonaldCrunk wrote:

rlainhart
DonaldCrunk wrote:

Now I'm just goofing around, I admit:

bar|none
Sounds like a human voice at 1.00.

Nice. Was that 12 or 16 bit? hihi

Ok, buchlas are not the only synths that can play the pretty light game. But you do have some sweet colors on those things.

@Lyonel Damn, that is a sick setup.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2