MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
STILL working on the logged out and session timeout issue - have a couple new strategies I'll be trying over the weekend. We will get this fixed! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the hassle.

audiovisual granular synthesis
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author audiovisual granular synthesis

webhead311

So i just recently stumbled on this video that has got me very interested in the idea of audiovisual granular synthesis.

So the concept is that you connect the parameters of a granular synthesiser (size , position, pitch, etc.) to parameters of a video that would supposedly "match".

For example, it would make sense for the position parameter of a granular synth to be connected to a videos rewind/fast-forward parameter since that is pretty much what you are doing to the audio when changing the position. Also, size could be matched with something like blur (since the smaller something is, the blurrier it gets).

So what i would like to know is if anyone knows a way i could possible connect my MI Clouds module to a video and have the parameters of said video adjust as i change specific controls on the module.

Thanks!

Matos

Get a midi to cv converter. Use midi to control video in something like vdmx. Then send the same midi signal to the cv converter to control clouds.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1