MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Diseases of mayhem
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Diseases of mayhem
Nelson Baboon
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/287051562" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
cbeefheartuk
Brilliant. Sounds good even on an iPhone whilst sat on a hotel balcony looking at boats in a harbour, smoking a fag and drinking cheap wine. I have been starved of music for a week apart from a Yoko Ono album whilst driving and this is just the ticket.
Nelson Baboon
cbeefheartuk wrote:
Brilliant. Sounds good even on an iPhone whilst sat on a hotel balcony looking at boats in a harbour, smoking a fag and drinking cheap wine. I have been starved of music for a week apart from a Yoko Ono album whilst driving and this is just the ticket.

thank you! I've been in a funk for quite some time, and am just starting to get back to making music again. So I'm glad that you enjoyed it!
cbeefheartuk
It's really good stuff, I always like listening to your music.
mt3
4,660 tracks on soundcloud? And "just getting back into music"...?
In comparison I guess I should start...
w00t
felixer
nice! i love nelson's stuff. always fresh and surprising, somehow. there's more space in this then in some of his older work ...
and the new 9string violin? are some of the other sounds derived from the violin playing? slowed down perhaps? it all sounds so organic ...
Nelson Baboon
felixer wrote:
nice! i love nelson's stuff. always fresh and surprising, somehow. there's more space in this then in some of his older work ...
and the new 9string violin? are some of the other sounds derived from the violin playing? slowed down perhaps? it all sounds so organic ...

hey, thanks! I'm at work, and you know, I forget all of the instrumentation I used, but I've been using the 9 string, the cocoquantus with some vocals (don't recall if any on this one, but the next playlist has them), and processed also through the fucking rozzbox, king of all synths.

Then I'm liking putting the sounds through heavy fx during the improv process, rather than as an add on - since then a heavy reverb can sound more organic to my ears, rather than a pretty up of a dry sound.
felixer
Nelson Baboon wrote:
Then I'm liking putting the sounds through heavy fx during the improv process, rather than as an add on - since then a heavy reverb can sound more organic to my ears, rather than a pretty up of a dry sound.

yeah, that makes sense ... esp if the fx really mess up the sound. you gotta hear the effect immediatly.
errrr ... how many hands do you have? i'm always short ... that's prob why i like to work with other people hihi
Nelson Baboon
felixer wrote:
Nelson Baboon wrote:

yeah, that makes sense ... esp if the fx really mess up the sound. you gotta hear the effect immediatly.
errrr ... how many hands do you have? i'm always short ... that's prob why i like to work with other people hihi

well, only 2 hands, but I can use my tail when required.
felixer
hihi
mousegarden
Nelson Baboon wrote:
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/287051562" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]

Excellent.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1