MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

3D printed panel for Keedox HD player
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author 3D printed panel for Keedox HD player
ObfuscatedVisuals
So awhile back one of the other forum members sold some panels with one of these Keedox media players mounted in it.

I bought a second player and 3d printed my own panel for it. I haven't decided how I want to add the jacks to it yet so for right now I'm just using the AV cable and power adapter that came with it.

One thing I noticed about the one that came in the metal panel was the audio volume was weak and getting interference so what I do with this new setup I'm probably going to just use the AV cable probably splice it into the jacks on the plastic panel and I may not bother with a conversion for rack power.

If anybody wants one of these 3D printed panels in it's current design let me know.. I'm thinking about $20 as is with shipping in the USA.

cskonopka
great print friend!!
bullt
mistake
evolve
That's a very neat case! It's a shame that you lose the front mounted 1/8" jacks though. I like those.
ObfuscatedVisuals
bullt wrote:
ObfuscatedVisuals

hi, I want one keedox panel, if the shipping cost to spain wouldn´t be too expensive...
regards
manuel

I'll get your a quote
ObfuscatedVisuals
evolve wrote:
That's a very neat case! It's a shame that you lose the front mounted 1/8" jacks though. I like those.

Actually I have a new design with the 1/8 jacks and RCA.. I'll post a pic of shortly.

I'm also awaiting some slightly cheaper players to test.
ObfuscatedVisuals
Okay here's the new design.. so with hardware (you'll have to splice and solder the av cable yourself) and shipping in USA $30 .. international is $40

Note: this price does not include the Keedox HD player

You can print this in a variety of colors so let me now what you'd like. Red or Black are obvious options.

barto
well done!
ObfuscatedVisuals
A green transparent version

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1