MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

My life burns like uranium
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author My life burns like uranium
Nelson Baboon
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/288335631" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
felixer
ha, i'm the first to spot this Mr. Green
nice one! but not as busy as most of your stuff? or is this just testing some filter? it does have a nice 'trumpety elephant' quality to it cool
also not an excerpt, seems you really made a short piece ...

edit: now listening to 'noose caboose' ... there is some more stuff in this one but still pretty relaxed. i like the 'shuffly metal' sound!
edit2: blimey, i think maybe this is distorted violin?
Nelson Baboon
felixer wrote:
ha, i'm the first to spot this Mr. Green
nice one! but not as busy as most of your stuff? or is this just testing some filter? it does have a nice 'trumpety elephant' quality to it cool
also not an excerpt, seems you really made a short piece ...

edit: now listening to 'noose caboose' ... there is some more stuff in this one but still pretty relaxed. i like the 'shuffly metal' sound!
edit2: blimey, i think maybe this is distorted violin?

the tube filter on the rozzbox, really does sound like a 'trumpety elephant'. but then, it could also be a very distorted violin. And I was also playing the violin through the rozzbox, and then everything through some heavy fx (reverb most of the time). So it is all one.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1