MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Working on fixing the 'session logged out' issue - please log out and log back in as there is a new cookie name. It MAY be worse for a while, sorry. We'll see... I'm working on it. Thanks

Moog ladder in PAiA 4700 format
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Moog ladder in PAiA 4700 format

davebr

I just finished building a Moog ladder filter in a PAiA 4700 format with appropriate signal levels. I used the new FPE print-on-aluminum and the panels come out very close to original. They are anodized so have a matte finish instead of glossy. I used the YUSynth PCB since it fit perfectly behind a 2-wide panel. I also found some great knobs that look almost identical to the original 4700 knobs - details are on my PAiA 4700 Modular Synthesizer Rebuild page.

Details of the Moog Ladder filter are on my PAiA Moog Ladder VCF Module page.

Dave

fluxmonkey

i find this awesome and a little hilarious! i've done 2 rebuilds of 2700/4700 systems and have another half-finished and languishing... so quirky and fun. Grant Richter was just singing John Simonton's praises the other day.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1