MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TipTop ONE thread
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next [all]
Author TipTop ONE thread
Xssory
what do you think is cooking here:

whinger
Passive mult.
pieter
Love it.
sloth713
here are my completely wild guesses

a performance mixer
a record label
some kind of new sync via bus board protocol
Southfork
Some form of fx. Distortion I'm guessing. Don't remember any of the tiptop modules sounding so grungy and nothing plugged into the z-dsp
ciso
One hp blank/blind panel.

On a more serious note, sounds like a grain delay?
dysonant
kfraser
They posted another audio demo/teaser here...
TipTop Audio ONE

listening to the audio I first thought maybe some type of a physical modelling module, but then I started to think its some kind of a delay/ multi-fx unit but that wouldn't make too much sense with the Z-DSP in their catalog.
Xssory
I was thinking some sort of sampler would make sense coming from TipTop in 2017 but the videos don't really seem to indicate that direction
Kent
Digital distortion/folder/Nyquist fuck-uppery
windspirit
Sounds like a grain delay to me, especially that loop in the background of the audio demo.
nectarios
windspirit wrote:
Sounds like a grain delay to me, especially that loop in the background of the audio demo.

Could be the Grain De Folie card.
lasesentaysiete
maybe a drum buss type thing? Compression, etc?
Futuresound
I think some sort of distortion or compressor-y thing, because that's some gritty sound as Southfork noted.
NeonCore
One... Hmmmm... One shot drum sampler comes to mind..
mateo
Sampler
Fiddlestickz
they seem to be nodding it's got something to do with drums so another drum module of sorts perhaps..
MindMachine
Backwards cymbals module. Instant 'Are You Experienced'. SlayerBadger!
lionelfischer
well whats with the name of it? one shot drum sampler makes sense, any other ideas that relate to the name ONE?
Kent
And I'm back to thinking that it is a one-shot sampler after getting that audio file to play.
Dcramer
One button bass-dropper? MY ASS IS BLEEDING
lasesentaysiete
Dcramer wrote:
One button bass-dropper? MY ASS IS BLEEDING

geremyf
Well thanks to Russell Haswell we now know it is 4hp. This is from his Twitter account.

An oscillator would be cool. It looks like I'm going to swap out 18hp worth of space in my rack and I wanted to put an SSF entity in there, so that leaves me with 4hp. Woo!
lasesentaysiete
what is that thing that says "vctrs"
geremyf
It has a card slot like the Zdsp...glitchmachines.com apparently crafted the software on the card.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next [all]
Page 1 of 21