MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

RK2 used to process breakcore drums for a folk song
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author RK2 used to process breakcore drums for a folk song
HypatiasAngst
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/301013419" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]

I'll let the chaos speak for itself.

that said, i was really inspired by the old metasonix samples where they'd be like "boy george through a butt probe" etc.

well now i did it.

also. here is one of those old tests.. but with a 90s audio cassette

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/260558247" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
metasonix
thumbs up

Wonder what George's track marks look like by now. Amazing he's still alive. Must be using the same witch doctor that Iggy Pop goes to.

Plus: 99.5% of the guitar pedals on the market are pussy pedals. They do not break music. I wish to break music. Like the WIND ha ha ha hah.
LeftyLogic
Yeah, that's pretty glorious SlayerBadger!
HypatiasAngst
metasonix wrote:
thumbs up

Wonder what George's track marks look like by now. Amazing he's still alive. Must be using the same witch doctor that Iggy Pop goes to.

Plus: 99.5% of the guitar pedals on the market are pussy pedals. They do not break music. I wish to break music. Like the WIND ha ha ha hah.

I half expect myself to make an album in the future that is entirely just hyper processed metasonix renditions of pop music from last week.

I'm not even sure. I wish that witch doctor lived in my gear though.

I'm looking forward to seeing what tube screamer clones I can find at NAMM next week.
HypatiasAngst
LeftyLogic wrote:
Yeah, that's pretty glorious SlayerBadger!

thank you.
source stem -> RK2 -> Cassette Deck and back.

then i think the drums were processed through either my phonogene or electribe. but all in all just about everything ended up in the RK2 in some way or another.

also pro tip.. panning it to stereo, will make some bizarro inner ear popping smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1