MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

recommendations to fill out a rack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author recommendations to fill out a rack
fluxmonkey
only grant or peter could lure me to euro... the wiard rack is full, and i have 20u left in the mobenthey rack... what should i add to round it out (as a standalone live noize performance rig)?

Repeater
A couple of simple mixers and/or crossfaders for summing and feedback tricks? A couple sample & holds to make stepped CVs and sample rate reduction? A Doepfer A-112, Tyme Sefari or Phonogene for broken sounds? A bunch of blank panels to simulate Frac ergonomics? hihi
s'mores
i've always wanted to build a IFM / Mannequins rack. in particular i think the cold mac and sisters would complement the other modules beautifully.
ClausF
Life Noise Performance? A Jupiter Storm.
Should be enough place for a mixer too
Arders Bergdahl
Personally i would add Clouds or 4MS DLD, probably clouds and a cool 2Hp S&H.. Or of course the totally amazing Phonogene...
devslashnull
Arders Bergdahl wrote:
Personally i would add Clouds or 4MS DLD, probably clouds and a cool 2Hp S&H.. Or of course the totally amazing Phonogene...

yeah I'd say something along these lines too, I don't have the IFM modules but my C-L loves a bit of delay / reverb etc.
sb
s'mores wrote:
i've always wanted to build a IFM / Mannequins rack. in particular i think the cold mac and sisters would complement the other modules beautifully.

+1 on the Mannequins. If there was space my pick would be Cold Mac and Just Friends but Sisters would also be a great compliment (and will fit along with Cold Mac).

Cold Mac will add a lot of utilities in a small space and the Patch Survey feature would work amazingly well with the CL stuff (basically patch morphing with 1 pot).
pugix
Here's what I put with my I.F.M. modules. Maybe you can get some ideas. I find the M.I. Warps (with parasite) to be great at modulating I.F.M. oscillators together.

http://pugix.com/synth/updated-wave-mangling-box/
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1