MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modular + contact mics = this
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Modular + contact mics = this
sexcomputer
[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=299618943 size=large bgcol=333333 linkcol=ffffff tracklist=false artwork=small]

share your hatred, joy, confusion, boredom, sadness.
Prophetic
I like. Really Vicious SlayerBadger! How did you do track 4 "Plush Dolls with Plastic Faces"?
Bataserpa
Very nice track!

I just have a question if you don't mind: Did you process the contact mic inside the modular system? If so, which modules did you use for it.
Thanks a lot
JohnLRice
Cool! SlayerBadger!
sexcomputer
thanks for the listens, folks.

most of it was done with a series of noise generators (rf nomad, v-noise, wmd/ssf dplr) some filters (pbgh filter, wmd/ssf pole zero, bastl cinnamon, doepfer wasp) a couple oscillators (STO, Dixie and Wogglebug) a mess of VCAs and modulation, and a couple distortion and reverb pedals.

"plush dolls..." is a couple voices overlapping, square wave lfo into a VCA gave me the backbone and i kinda just ran with it.

the contact mics are run into the modular, using a MTM mikrophonie to boost the level even more after pedals. from there they run through the system like any sound source.

more on the way, plus europe and us tours starting in about two weeks.
Bataserpa
Thanks for the info
keep going with new recordings. Nice job!
TheColdUnknown
Dig it screaming goo yo really enjoy some of the movement in the high freq stuff!
blindmanblake
I am absolutely stealing this technique. Need to track down that bag of contact mics...
mlaszews
Very nice! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
mach20
Damn, this is ridiculous. Nice work!
jwhtn
Yeah, man. Love this. Track 5 rocks my shit.
dlk1100
Sick! grin
Wendy Veen
Have an Ears coming in the mail. So excited to start putting contact mics to work for exactly this kind of effect. Awesome work.
kf6gpe
Great! Must try it with headphones.
metel909
so good!! Thanks for sharing this thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
msmithsp
Great stuff, right up my alley. I'm going to order a tape when my bank acct is in the positive.
soggybag
Cool.

Reminds me that Paia made a controller with piezo pads.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1