MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Death be a zombie tonight
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Death be a zombie tonight
Nelson Baboon
My tribute to ol' blue eyes.

All Modal 001, with some later corruption

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/291875069" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
MindMachine
So what's for corruption these days Nelson?

Modals are nice. Happy disturbing.

edit - forgot to say... interesting timbres. I would never have guessed Modal. Nice work.
Nelson Baboon
MindMachine wrote:
So what's for corruption these days Nelson?

Modals are nice. Happy disturbing.

edit - forgot to say... interesting timbres. I would never have guessed Modal. Nice work.

Hi. Thanks! didn't get an email from this post - maybe it's just coming late.

I don't remember exactly - probably just some delay and reverb. (i generally use a yamaha d5000 and lexicon pcm96, so I'd bet those. In anything resembling a demo, I like to make it clear that the sound isn't totally the main instrument.

but yeah - the modal really comes alive (the sound is alive, but you have to mess with it a bit to get beyond more conservative sound progressions, since, while there are lots of mod routings and sequence/animator/arp controls, they tend to be limited in some frustrating ways. So, I will probably wind up combining it with other control - the sequencer especially)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1