MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Forum changes - May 1, 2007
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Author Forum changes - May 1, 2007
Muff Wiggler
Well, since it's such a popular topic, I've created a dedicated Metasonix forum, and moved all related threads there.

In the process, I *LOST* the "Another TX-1 on the 'Bay" thread. Yes, LOST it. I totally suck!!! Very very sorry.

Also, I've added the ability to create 'stickies' for all registered forum members, in all forums except the 'Site Stuff' section (which is only two forums, 'Announcements' and 'Suggestions')

cheers
felix
Nice! Thanks for spending the time to do all that. Don't beat yourself up about that thread...shit happens.
Muff Wiggler
thanks! in the next day or two i'm also going to find the time to reply to all the threads you guys have strated! really appreciate you all participating here, just haven't had the time to join you all recently!
zerosum
Quote:
In the process, I *LOST* the "Another TX-1 on the 'Bay" thread. Yes, LOST it. I totally suck!!! Very very sorry.

Your fired razz
Just kidding, its OK there will plenty more 8)
Thanks for making a yellow section, that kicks a lot of ass!!!
grin
endmusik
zerosum wrote:
Quote:

Your fired razz
Just kidding, its OK there will plenty more 8)
Thanks for making a yellow section, that kicks a lot of ass!!!
grin

I just made a yellow section in my pants

neutral

hi everyone!
Muff Wiggler
Quote:
I just made a yellow section in my pants

lol

classic

i just tested the new 'quick reply' mod 8)
zerosum
lol
Muff Wiggler
Quick Reply mod has been installed 8)
Muff Wiggler
oh, and it's working properly 8) I'm gonna go enable it for all you guys now, enjoy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Page 1 of 1