MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Noise Engineering Cursus Iteritas
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Author Noise Engineering Cursus Iteritas
matttech
Niiice demo thumbs up

I often wonder why this one tends to get overlooked in the Noise Engineering range of vcos....not “out there” as much as the others perhaps? ....but still a great oscillator, and I’m sure I recorded some nice demos with it a while back that I never got round to uploading.

I think they are on my “to do” list, along with fifty thousand other more pressing jobs like “sort pension out” (been on the list since I quit my day job to go full time at Matttech Modular several years ago) .....and many that start with the words “ring HMRC and...”

That’s about as far as I get with those - reading up to that exact point. zombie
cloudleft
To get a slowly evolving drone that has a more 'harmonic' or stable timbre, I mostly use the 'mix' output of the verbos harmonic oscillator, with some Lin FM applied, and with a slow cycling envelope going into the 'tilt' control. I'm wondering if Cursus can cover that ground, and in less space?
cloudleft
bumping this and adding another question, if anyone knows:

what's the approximate freq range on the CI? Can it go down to subaudio clicks/wubs?
scuto
cloudleft wrote:
bumping this and adding another question, if anyone knows:

what's the approximate freq range on the CI? Can it go down to subaudio clicks/wubs?

Yes, but not by much; I wouldn't suggest it as an LFO at all. Your clicks/wubs characterization seems apt from what I recall (it's out of my case at the moment).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Page 5 of 5