MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

NAMM 2017
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author NAMM 2017
cskonopka
Preview monitors (extra features?) and "Timeline". I swear the Timeline prototype pic is floating around, has anyone seen it?
goldenliustra
Seems like the monitor is called Liquid Chrystal! Dead Banana
Hans-g
more pics?
goldenliustra
The only vid I've seen so far – https://www.instagram.com/p/BPdd1qOA_76/
samn
I am going saturday and sunday I will be in the LZX booth and I'll post a bunch of videos to my instagram samnewell1
justscratch

glad analogue zone provided this coverage.. wish it could've been a little more in depth
Matos
Timeline looks beast. I use a 84hp triple monitor but might just grab one for ease of use.
ThatFunnyLookinGuy
Super pumped for both these modules hyper
monads
Damn, super pumped too! hyper The LZX lineup is just looking too awesome.
Paranormal Patroler
Matos wrote:
Timeline looks beast. I use a 84hp triple monitor but might just grab one for ease of use.

It's very innovative and I'm happy to see it'll work for non-video purposes as well. Could be a hidden power horse depending on the functionality. I almost thought NAMM had no items I'd like to buy but then LZX delivered.
bluedonkey
Does LZX show at Siggraph as well?
Dirty_Bill
bluedonkey wrote:
Does LZX show at Siggraph as well?

Not yet, but you could suggest it to Lars!
Cata
Man, LZX is goin hard ! hyper
ebbflo
I see the liquid telly to be incredibly useful in the studio but especially in live settings when you know something is amiss but its too dark, a friend threw a switch and did not tell you or remember which one, etc...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1