MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

new Malekko Grooveboxes!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next [all]
Author new Malekko Grooveboxes!
Aarrgghh
Looks pretty cool! wink
DiscoDevil
As much as I love my Microwave, even with a Kiwi patch editor, it's a nightmare to program from scratch. Another poly wavetable synth with analog filter and a hands on UI would be great.
Al
Here's to hoping they have lots of MIDI functionality like velocity, CC's, etc. That would be fun.
suboptimal
If you don't like these you're probably dead. Or racist.

Eager to hear the drum machine.
tron23
suboptimal wrote:
If you don't like these you're probably dead. Or racist.

Eager to hear the drum machine.

Price is fair too, cant wait to have a proper listen on those three! w00t
Abraxis
Where dem demos at?

At NAMM it sounded like we'd be getting to hear these right after they got back.
koyl
Really excited about the Drum Machine (which is apparently not a vanilla one, which is great) and the BFF (whichh, if I'm not mistaken could be used to sequence outbord gear)

Abraxis wrote:
Where dem demos at?

At NAMM it sounded like we'd be getting to hear these right after they got back.

I just watched another video in which they said the demos will be available in a few weeks.
stikygum
Is the BFF mono or poly?

Good to hear demos are coming in a couple weeks.

anselmi wrote:
Isaiah wrote:
Just noticed these had a dedicated thread.

I'm curious to see how the BFF compares to Ambika.
I was considering building an Ambika, but I'll wait for UK pricing and some audio demos.

Anyone else think that Scott would probably make a great Leo Johnson at a fancy-dress party? hihi

sonicwise (to my ears) Ambika is a bland synth...I owned one and was disappointed by the lack of character...sold it

Scott is another history, he seems to love stuff with a strong personality, so I think the BFF would be much more interesting than the Ambika

Bland? I find it anything but bland. That thing gives you sweet vampire bites all night long.
Zerius
This is still a prototype so we will need to wait few weeks yes, I especially like the design of these boxes w00t
koyl
stikygum wrote:
Is the BFF mono or poly?

I'm pretty sure I heard from the Namm videos that it's poly, well it has 4 mono tracks (confirmed by the 4 CV outs on the box)

Scott is probably the inspiration behind Leo Johnson. I bet David Lynch saw Scott's future self in a quantic transcendental dream.
dadRabbit
I want all three of these so badly, time to sell some stuff
raised eyebrows
koyl wrote:
stikygum wrote:
Is the BFF mono or poly?

I'm pretty sure I heard from the Namm videos that it's poly, well it has 4 mono tracks (confirmed by the 4 CV outs on the box)

Yeah this aspect of the synth is a little confusing; it seems from watching both interviews that the BFF has 4 separate piston honda inspired wavetable oscillators which can be sequenced independently (and said sequences can be sent out from the 4 separate sets of CV outs), but only a single VCF and VCA (so I guess paraphonic, not polyphonic?) Not going to stop me from desperately wanting to buy it or anything, but just a clarification (based on the limited info which can be gleaned from the NAMM interviews).
Infinity Curve
Hurry up and release the BFF already, take my money!!
CMOSCrash
I'd love to check out the Manther. 202s are getting a bit pricey these days.
Numanoid92
Any news on this three little monsters?
tron23
Infinity Curve wrote:
Hurry up and release the BFF already, take my money!!

Same feelings here, I am sold to this thing. w00t
stikygum
Think these things are just taking longer to put together than initially thought.
computer controlled
From what i heard, they're doing slight revisions to the boards.
ghg
Can't wait, so I hope they really are coming out soon, especially the Mr. D.
calaveras
I need to hurry up and get a job so I can afford these.
Tcheck
I am excited for the things!!!
hyena
very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating
i'm starving for audio demos! especially mr.D
show us something and take my
stikygum
I feel like the Carrot has been dangled and all of us keep checking this bumped thread thinking/hoping that audio demos will be here waiting applause

That's not uncommon though. Happens to the best them. Patience is what allows the hardware to be awesome.
hyena
stikygum wrote:
I feel like the Carrot has been dangled and all of us keep checking this bumped thread thinking/hoping that audio demos will be here waiting applause

That's not uncommon though. Happens to the best them. Patience is what allows the hardware to be awesome.

hehehe yes! i have to stop drooling on that drum machine for a while grin
on paper it is THE drum machine i always dreamt about grin
Stides
I got an email that I can't find now. It was from Malekko inviting folks to that modular meet in Portland next month. They are showing new things. Hopefully it's these three funboxes.

Anyone else on the malekko mailing list that can find the email and paste it in?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next [all]
Page 2 of 29