MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Empress Echo System
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Empress Echo System
grep

New delay from Empress. Adds some new features as seen on their reverb pedal like the control port. Looking good!
casterbro
Great news applause Empress is one of the best company, had all of their gear, sold some, kept some but like Empress so much Rockin' Banana!
polyslax
This could be hard to resist.

mateo
Wow, great follow up to the reverb! I wonder how much it's going to cost?
Futuresound
Looks like a great implementation of a dual delay.

With this and their reverb, you could cover a lot of sonic territory.
kragg
Nice one, it looks great. I just discovered the existence of their reverb the other day, and now i'm also looking forward to this delay.
mike.synthesizer
Are they employing Sharc processors?
Tonemod
Empress just dropped a bunch of videos. Looks like it's almost ready for release. So many options in one box. Especially stoked about the dual mono capability for processing 2 instruments with 2 different algos.

durwin
Yeah, dual mono -> series cascade thumbs up
grep
"Thank you for ordering the Empress Effects Echosystem. Your payment has been processed, and your Echosystem will be shipping the week of May 31st."

YAY! YAy! Yay! yay!
polyslax
grep wrote:
"Thank you for ordering the Empress Effects Echosystem. Your payment has been processed, and your Echosystem will be shipping the week of May 31st."

YAY! YAy! Yay! yay!

Congrats!

Let us know your thoughts once she gets settled in.
durwin
Played one at work the other day - dual series mode is where allllll of the crazy sounds are lurking zombie
esotericmetal
This looks awesome and I would consider replacing my timeline with it but I love the looper on the TL and I don't think any of the other multi delay pedals out there have a built in looper as well integrated as it has.
Futuresound
Considering ditching all my other delays (DIG, Avalanche Run, Memory Toy, Cathedral?) and just getting one of these.

Anybody have one as their main/only delay? Anything serious missing that would make my plan a bad idea?
grep
Really enjoying the Echosystem. It can do so much from mild to wild. I really like having the option of stereo out to add some movement to my mono synths. Although, I do still tend to use my Moogerfooger delay often. Just can't beat the sound!
SB-SIX
I would love to hear it with synth sounds... does anyone have a demo somewhere?
justscratch

some (brief) synth sounds around the 3:40 mark
whyfarer
A bit surprised I haven't seem more love for this on here. I think it looks pretty damn hot. I'm a bit torn between saving up for a bigger purchase or just jumping on one of these to match my empress reverb and for immediate fun. Anyone using (and enjoying) it with their synths? Any synth focused sound or vid demos?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1