MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Behringer pedals???
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Behringer pedals???
3vcos
You truly have missed the point.

Buying behringer is like buying stolen merchandise. In fact if you count IP (and we all should) then behringer isn't any different than cracked software. It's nothing short of supporting criminals to save yourself a coue bucks.


falafelbiels wrote:
Oh what's all the fuss about?

There's expensive stuff for those who "need" (subjective) quality and can afford that. Then there are companies that show shit doesn't need to be that expensive who get thrashed for it. A lot of people enjoy using the cheap shit and actually use it to good effect. Alas there comes a time in every cheapskates' life when they can afford something "better" and then they too start talking shit about the likes of Behringer. Oh well.

Then the whole China issue. Spoiled americans and europeans being afraid their system will collapse because the chinese are better at their game and so what the chinese do can't be right. WELL I SAY INVADE THEM! It's usually the course of action isn't it?
bint
johnnymad wrote:
i figured that would be the general opinion. does anyone have good experience with any of their gear?


BCR2000 has been a solid MIDI controller for me - better than the novation nocturn that started fucking up after a year..
thetwlo
Norman_Phay wrote:
thetwlo wrote:
just try not to buy shit made in china.


One of the last things I bought - a Eventide time factor IIRC is made in China. It is not shit!


(missed this before) yeah, I know I bought one as well... I did say "try"(that's tough) and "shit" so... I guess that could mean buy stuff that isn't "shit."

Regardless, as for the Timefactor, while the build quality seems fine, I'm still a bit disappointed with it overall, perhaps too high of exceptions. I got one when they first came out, the updates have greatly improved it, still, I think it's missing something and could be more flexible.
dkcg
bint wrote:
johnnymad wrote:
i figured that would be the general opinion. does anyone have good experience with any of their gear?


BCR2000 has been a solid MIDI controller for me - better than the novation nocturn that started fucking up after a year..


I never used the encoder version, but the version with the sliders, I went through 3 (that's 3 trips to and from Guitar Center in the same weekend) before I got one that actually worked. I got rid of it shortly after since I felt like it was always about to break and replaced it with a used Motormix for about the same price as the new Behringer.

Only other behringer thing I've owned was a small mixer, noisiest mixer I ever had or used, I gave it away, nobody would buy it. I have a Mackie about the same number of channels and features, and maybe they use the same components as someone said, but they sure don't put them together the same then, the Mackie, while it was almost twice as much as a behringer, is 10 times as nice and I have 100 times as much confidence it won't break. Behringer and Guitar Center...what a great combo! The Walmart of musical instruments. lol
felixer
falafelbiels wrote:
Then the whole China issue. WELL I SAY INVADE THEM! It's usually the course of action isn't it?

yep. that's why the chinese are ready. cuise missile disturbance system is in place. that stuff won't fly over china. plus they own about 70% of the (huge) american debts .... so they basically have them by the balls ....
although most of you may have forgotten, they remember the last time they where economically succesfull against the west and got the opiumwar on their heads (just to remind: british ships bombed the hell out of chinese harbours to enforce their 'right' to sell opium to the chinese people. against chinese laws. killing thousends in a 'democratically approved' economic war. that's the western idea of 'free trade' woah )
and the amercans stole technology by the bucketload. check my post below .... i wonder if bob moog ever paid a dime to the inventer of the theremin. as he sure as hell didn't invent it himself.
read up on history boys&girls .... and not the propaganda you where exposed to in school.
bint
dkcg wrote:


I never used the encoder version, but the version with the sliders, I went through 3 (that's 3 trips to and from Guitar Center in the same weekend) before I got one that actually worked. I got rid of it shortly after since I felt like it was always about to break and replaced it with a used Motormix for about the same price as the new Behringer.


good to know...
MindMachine
felixer wrote:
falafelbiels wrote:
Then the whole China issue. WELL I SAY INVADE THEM! It's usually the course of action isn't it?

yep. that's why the chinese are ready. cuise missile disturbance system is in place. that stuff won't fly over china. plus they own about 70% of the (huge) american debts .... so they basically have them by the balls ....
although most of you may have forgotten, they remember the last time they where economically succesfull against the west and got the opiumwar on their heads (just to remind: british ships bombed the hell out of chinese harbours to enforce their 'right' to sell opium to the chinese people. against chinese laws. killing thousends in a 'democratically approved' economic war. that's the western idea of 'free trade' woah )
and the amercans stole technology by the bucketload. check my post below .... i wonder if bob moog ever paid a dime to the inventer of the theremin. as he sure as hell didn't invent it himself.
read up on history boys&girls .... and not the propaganda you where exposed to in school.


The fools just want McDonalds & KFC chicken now. They will die from a slow invasion... Commie Corrupt Capitalism... who would have thunk it????

Behringer are scum. So is my government. So is Wall Street. Pick your fights or boycotts and live. I do not buy any Behringer current rip offs... only copies of discontinued products (i.e. old Boss pedals). I can live with that. I wish I could pick and choose which govt programs my taxes go to. Which Goldman Sachs Executive bonus my tax dollars went to. Which corrupt government my taxes went to. I can choose which Behringer products my money goes to. All companies cheat, copy and lie. Behringer is the least of our worries...
onrust nv
I've got myself 2 vd400 analog BBD delays for 38euro's. Going to take them apart en put them both in a pedal box. Zo I've got a true stereo analog pedal.
Danotranto
felixer
only is it's 'vintage pookie poo' Rockin' Banana!
vmgas
i've had 2 behringer mixers
it was the cheapest option at the time
woudlnt get one again
definetly no personal interest in the pedals aside from maybe getting em for free and putting them in new cases or making something out of them
but i dont see anything so morally wrong about behringer compared to any other big company
if it works it works
who cares
they are "stealing" from mackie or boss or whatever other company charges an arm and a leg for equipment and allowing broke folk to get something they can use
in general i dont have a serious problem with stealing other than stealing from individuals or houses though there are occasional exceptions
its all survival..buy it, steal it, whatever
i've seen releases of mine on blogs..don't really care
my house has been robbed several times..doesn't matter
behringer aren't some kind of monsters anymore than any of the other big guys, they just charge less
analogsteve
vmgas wrote:
i've had 2 behringer mixers
it was the cheapest option at the time
woudlnt get one again
definetly no personal interest in the pedals aside from maybe getting em for free and putting them in new cases or making something out of them
but i dont see anything so morally wrong about behringer compared to any other big company
if it works it works
who cares
they are "stealing" from mackie or boss or whatever other company charges an arm and a leg for equipment and allowing broke folk to get something they can use
in general i dont have a serious problem with stealing other than stealing from individuals or houses though there are occasional exceptions
its all survival..buy it, steal it, whatever
i've seen releases of mine on blogs..don't really care
my house has been robbed several times..doesn't matter
behringer aren't some kind of monsters anymore than any of the other big guys, they just charge less


This post is just too ridiculous to take seriously. Troll?
vmgas
what's so ridiculous? we all don't have to have the same values or opinions
swordsect
I agree, I don't see the big deal about stealing from the big guys, who really cares? not me, besides i'm sure half the stuff that is made that we buy basically costs nothing to make in the first place, so they are all stealing from US. Whats with all the moral policing?
mateo
vmgas wrote:

behringer aren't some kind of monsters anymore than any of the other big guys, they just charge less


because they "outsource" their r&d... and their stuff is cheaply made, which, morals aside, is a good enough reason not to buy from them.
amsonx
I've only two Behringer gear , the Ub802 mixer and the BCR2000.
The 801 is very bad and noisy but the BCR2000 for me is realiable , i've got it about 4 years ago and works well.

a part this i totally agree Bamaluma about Behringer in general
antimatter
available readily and cheap, might work great [fer distortion] or might not work at all,
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group